Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woah, Lando, calm down. This is getting worse than all those :love: 🧡🔥 stuff certain people post.
1675356316901.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Subscribed again on Lando’s website for updates and got this email. I’m guessing it’s McLaren’s merch that’s being released next week or could it be his own?

F421064A-B2AF-4380-A817-B29B8D9752B5.jpeg

1852D5F5-0488-433A-8096-5037D5EF4CE2.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Judging by the start of Hamster stream just now, Lando bought a new car 👀
---

Seems Lando is a lot more talkative today too
---

update: it seems he has bought 3?
He already has one, Hamster said he knows he has one on the way (maybe the artura he designed?) and then Lando said no theres another one apart from that (i think)?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
He's seen Carlos getting a new car so he had to go and get one for himself too... typical Lando ;)
---

LOL, when he said he's got a new car, did he mean this?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
He's seen Carlos getting a new car so he had to go and get one for himself too... typical Lando ;)
---

LOL, when he said he's got a new car, did he mean this?
Hamster did say "it will be mint in summer" however this is not what I was expecting 🤣

---

Seems Lando is a lot more talkative today too
---

update: it seems he has bought 3?
He already has one, Hamster said he knows he has one on the way (maybe the artura he designed?) and then Lando said no theres another one apart from that (i think)?
and here i thought he'd do the reasonable thing and buy a slag yacht or at least some real estate to park them in
but i mean if he's not paying for them
thanks hamster... for giving us the lando info... stick to what you are good at

I knew it! What the point is I really don’t know considering they’re just teaming up with RBPT it sounds like but🤷🏻‍♀️

Wow... did not expect that but okay

I do know Ford has lead the way with electric technology in the US recently so maybe redbill wanted to.vock them in. Still surprised it's in NYC but I'll take it. Still gonna be looking.for a location and hoping it's close
---

also apparently lando in a fiat?

Reactions: 3
Wow... did not expect that but okay

I do know Ford has lead the way with electric technology in the US recently so maybe redbill wanted to.vock them in. Still surprised it's in NYC but I'll take it. Still gonna be looking.for a location and hoping it's close
---

also apparently lando in a fiat?
I’ve saw someone post on reddit that it’s here

But don’t know how true it is

Reactions: 3
TBT when Pierre made an appearance at an event and he bring Kika with him.

• Heart
Not it was in Monaco.
---

Found others pic. Everytime Kika is quiet, she is with Pierre.
I mean... that's a long ass plane ride from sri lanka to show up for, support, and still look like you give a tit. Wag tallent. But pierre is alpine driver 1... ons. Where were you Elena?
---

Wondering if they will now start a new direct flight between Monaco and Porto

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.