Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love JB! What was the goss?
He cheated on Jess with his current partner and then got all his friends who work in PR and in journalism to hush it all up and make it seem like they started dating in the following year-(AFTER his divorce w/Jessica)
I really think JB's a funny guy-Ricky Bobby flashbacks-but he was a real douche to his exes πŸ™ƒ
---

How can someone look angry, sad, smilie and awkward at the same time? I sometimes feel they are seriously trolling her in those magazines, either her face is photoshopped beyond recognition or they use the most wrong angle and pose ever.
View attachment 1927248
The best about this is though :rolleyes:
View attachment 1927250
---

Cheating. Enough said. :cautious: Didn't Kimi cheat on his ex wife too? :confused:
Valterri as well, absolutely NO ONE is trustworthy in this sport πŸ’€

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Considering Spain and Brazil last year, Lando isnt giving up his car easily, possibly even more so when he sees who is reserve 🀣
---

Also, Lu still follows McLaren, wonder if she will like their post 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just imagine Mick really dating Luisa and somewhere in the season replacing Oscar (for any reason) to become Lando's teammate and bringing Luisa to the paddock. Just imagine that πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just imagine Mick really dating Luisa and somewhere in the season replacing Oscar (for any reason) to become Lando's teammate and bringing Luisa to the paddock. Just imagine that πŸ˜‚
That was my first thought. Luisa knows the McLaren garage, so at least she won't get lost πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I guess morals go completely out of the window when you have a tit ton of money
I did lose a lot of hope after Jenson/Jessica Michibata 😭
I ❀ Jessica! Much better than that manky old skankbag married to Jnsn now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nothing would make me grin more 🫒

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cheating from any of these dudes is hardly surprising. You have young dudes being treated like God's gift because of athletic talent. Everyone catering to them and covering what needs to be kept in the shadows. Infidelity probably means nothing but a normal aspect of a relationship for them

But you just know they're probably the type that expect the women to accept the infidelity and never act out themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
But you just know they're probably the type that expect the women to accept the infidelity and never act out themselves.
Well, sadly, not only expect. They know majority of the women they cheat on will stay with them. Unfortunately, it's better for them wags to be the official partner even if being cheated on, than to be noone at all. Dignity means nothing. :cautious:

Cheating from any of these dudes is hardly surprising. You have young dudes being treated like God's gift because of athletic talent. Everyone catering to them and covering what needs to be kept in the shadows. Infidelity probably means nothing but a normal aspect of a relationship for them

Exactly this. Massive egos combined with the fact they spend a lot of time away from their partners is a recipe for disaster. And not to imply the women are weak, but I’d imagine 9 times out of 10 the guys get forgiven and nothing ever happens to make them regret it, so they never learn

Reactions: 6
Exactly this. Massive egos combined with the fact they spend a lot of time away from their partners is a recipe for disaster. And not to imply the women are weak, but I’d imagine 9 times out of 10 the guys get forgiven and nothing ever happens to make them regret it, so they never learn
Well, sadly, not only expect. They know majority of the women they cheat on will stay with them. Unfortunately, it's better for them wags to be the official partner even if being cheated on, than to be noone at all. Dignity means nothing. :cautious:
Or you'll have the women who are fine with the cheating as long as she doesn't find out.... (as though she doesn't already know what it is)

Personally, I don't know how they do it because I would lose part of myself trying to make peace with that arrangement. I'm sure the financial security and status helps but I don't think I pull it off. I'm sure the dudes see it as a perfectly necessary sacrifice because how else are they to preform at their best if their partner expects so much out of them :rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.