Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hamster just said "We do love Portugal dont we mate" to Lando, I will admit these odd comments he makes trying to get reactions are pretty funny at times. Lando however just replied with "I love Portugal" so not anything interesting 🤣

Thanks for the tea sis ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So lemme get this straight. Hamster all on twitch in his Hamster house while Lando just showing up from mtc or whereever to get him zlsubs while he still can. Now we got Pietras baby bro showing up to play on twitch and pietra chatting.... yet there has.been no direct lando pietra interaction... correct?

• Haha
So lemme get this straight. Hamster all on twitch in his Hamster house while Lando just showing up from mtc or whereever to get him zlsubs while he still can. Now we got Pietras baby bro showing up to play on twitch and pietra chatting.... yet there has.been no direct lando pietra interaction... correct?
Think that is pretty much what has happened, the only evidence of Lando and Pietra ever interacting is Hamster saying Lando met her "last summer" 🤣

• Haha
Hamster all on twitch in his Hamster house while Lando just showing up from mtc or whereever to get him zlsubs while he still can.
If he went back to UK and stayed in MTC to play games than it's honestly extra funny now how he is actively avoiding Hamster face to face. But I'm guessing he probably went back to Monaco again...
the only evidence of Lando and Pietra ever interacting is Hamster saying Lando met her "last summer" 🤣
Yeah, they met alright 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder if Mick will attend the McLaren launch, he was most likely just at the MTC for a seat fit but I just want to see an interaction between him and Lando to see if they can hide any potential awkwardness 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If he went back to UK and stayed in MTC to play games than it's honestly extra funny now how he is actively avoiding Hamster face to face. But I'm guessing he probably went back to Monaco again...

Yeah, they met alright 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
LOL what? :rolleyes: First Luisa on Isa's pic and now Isa commenting the same on Luisa's? :unsure:
1675329968204.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just saw this on twitter and im seriously wondering how he managed to get this or did he actually pay that much... 🤣
Screenshot_20230202_101223_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230202_101253_Google.jpg

• Wow
Daniel dedicating a whole post to Tom Segura on his photography page is definitely a choice 🥴 this is why I’ve never really taken to the guy tbh. It’s always seemed to me like he’s trying to sell a brand rather than anything he says or does actually being his personality

This his solution to not being in Monaco enough? 🤣
I mean lando is personally in monaco... but his businesses are all in the UK so they can still use everything 'business' related for write offs. Lando's personal mclaren salary however is protected in monaco (which he obviously dropped enough in the monaco bank to not have to actually live there
---

Port Cop KNOWS what the people want

1675342391058.png

---

These Besties... smiling through the pain
1675342537384.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hmm that's central timezone, which is like miserable and icy right now in the US (and canada)
so i'm guessing.hoping for her bikini wearing sake. she's south of the border in Mexico/Central America
Costa Rica Again?
Not exactly summer hot bikini temperatures though
1675347545178.png

---

Pierre is in the US, maybe is a Portuguese thing to get a fligh and follow your bf around.
they can go to a basketball game so the full circle of Pierre’s dates will be complete
Pierre was in Miami though which is a different time zone. And wasn't it implied to be somewhere with Esteban now, somewhere f***king cold 😂
---

1675348963070.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Lando apparently didnt know about it 🤣
Although I highly doubt he didnt, surely he would have had to give permission for his logo to be used, unless he doesn't individually own it

• Haha
Lando apparently didnt know about it 🤣
Although I highly doubt he didnt, surely he would have had to give permission for his logo to be used, unless he doesn't individually own it
Maybe he doesn't even know his name is Lando Norris :sneaky:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.