Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what I quite like about the Silverstone paddock for everyone except personal did they did paddock tours that stop an hour before qualifying and the race and they are guided so there is always someone to tell them if they’re in the wrong place etc. the Miami paddock to me was insane!
That’s how I remembered my first (and only) paddock visit in 2000 aswell - let’s hope they step up security

Reactions: 4
I remember in Suzuka (where fans are generally quite well-behaved compared to the other circuits) Yuki got mobbed by fans and the Alphatauri social media admin had to step in and get people to back up which isn't his job either. Obviously Yuki's a smaller guy but there's a very really physical risk to being crowded not to mention how uncomfortable it must be.
They cut the camera away but you can see a bit of it at the 9:40 mark here. Apparently, it was worse in real life
The good news for Yuki is that Port Cop loves playing bodyguard

Reactions: 5
Kelly calling for beach paparazzi pics again - Charlotte should've learned from the head WAG

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Kelly calling for beach paparazzi pics again - Charlotte should've learned from the head WAG
Funny how those photos were taken over a week ago as well, wonder what took them so long to be published? Maybe trying to edit them to Kelly’s exacting standards …

• Haha
Funny how those photos were taken over a week ago as well, wonder what took them so long to be published? Maybe trying to edit them to Kelly’s exacting standards …
Either that or looking for a buyer willing to post them somewhere. Can't have them ending up like the first set of photos that didn't even make the Daily Mail

Reactions: 1
Guys I swear I imagined it but wasn't there a photo of George entering a GP with very obvious fake tan on?

• Haha
Guys I swear I imagined it but wasn't there a photo of George entering a GP with very obvious fake tan on?
I don’t think this the one you were thinking off but his very orange legs made me laugh none the less that and his very bright work out gear 😂
4E9B043C-6836-4305-8A04-956726D4E6CC.jpeg

• Haha
I don’t think this the one you were thinking off but his very orange legs made me laugh none the less that and his very bright work out gear 😂View attachment 1908366
😂😂 no its not that one, I'm pretty certain there's white denim involved in the one I'm thinking of 🤔

---

😂😂 no its not that one, I'm pretty certain there's white denim involved in the one I'm thinking of 🤔
Is it this one where he matches the jumper?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Yeah, wags (and ex wags and potential future wags and wags-wanna-bes) are boring and quiet, but Kika flies somewhere...
1674645346138.png

The fact that Sky had to delete this and reupload it with the comments turned off because of all the racism in the replies…this sport actually makes me sick

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
The fact that Sky had to delete this and reupload it with the comments turned off because of all the racism in the replies…this sport actually makes me sick
The cesspool that is twitter is just getting worse and worse since Musk took over. Even more hate, more bullshit and an increasingly unusable app.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.