Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really Pierre? This is going really quick? Did he ever do any bday post for Kat? And what will be next? Nipple kissing? 😂
(She's gained 5.5K followers since that post BTW... why of course)
well now i'm thinking that its all her team 'leaking' or pushing this story to the Brazilian media. not seeing any thing like the Sun's or whoever's exclusive on randy
Well, Randy is not famous by any means. I think there were few two Dutch articles but that's about it. And quite possibly only because it was "Dutch girl" not specifically Randy, could have been anyone... sorry girl.
But this one waiting 4 years to drop his name makes me thinks it might not have been as hot as she presents it. 🤷‍♀️ She just needs to be talked about right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Came here right after being jumpscared by that Pierre insta story right before a job interviewo_O

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Positive thoughts you guys dont need a portuguese boyfriend or dualingo to learn portuguese 😂 😂 Muito bem 👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't really post on this thread so forgive me if this is old new but... From Charles to a guy off Too Hot to Handle. Hmm

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.