Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really Pierre? This is going really quick? Did he ever do any bday post for Kat? And what will be next? Nipple kissing? 😂
(She's gained 5.5K followers since that post BTW... why of course
No he didn't do any birthday post for Katerina.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Really Pierre? This is going really quick? Did he ever do any bday post for Kat? And what will be next? Nipple kissing? 😂
(She's gained 5.5K followers since that post BTW... why of course)

Well, Randy is not famous by any means. I think there were few two Dutch articles but that's about it. And quite possibly only because it was "Dutch girl" not specifically Randy, could have been anyone... sorry girl.
But this one waiting 4 years to drop his name makes me thinks it might not have been as hot as she presents it. 🤷‍♀️ She just needs to be talked about right now.
He did Kate so dirty, took her to Disneyland Paris but pretended like he went solo on the trip 😭
It's just really funny when someone(moi) says something about them not having chemistry or full-on PDA, we get these jumpscares from either Pierre or Kika 💀💀
Hey, Pierre:

I don't really post on this thread so forgive me if this is old new but... From Charles to a guy off Too Hot to Handle. Hmm

Apparently, EVERYONE hated him on the show too :LOL:

Reactions: 5
Almost 10K followers gain for Kika since yesterday. I knew it'd happen once he tags her. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't really post on this thread so forgive me if this is old new but... From Charles to a guy off Too Hot to Handle. Hmm

I have no idea who that guy is but just based on the pictures of him he's got real douchebag vibes. (Apologies to the Creed fans out there)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have no idea who that guy is but just based on the pictures of him he's got real douchebag vibes. (Apologies to the Creed fans out there)
He was apparently exposed for cheating on his ex-girlfriends(yes, girlfriendS plural)

Oh, and THIS, how did it go under the radar??:

Last edited:
Uhm... okay then (also, Cha is following this page :rolleyes:)
Even that font is giving me creeps.
1674565889966.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
so she's about 150 K from Luisa... post mcdonalds

---

I'm not sure what I just read, or how any of this would make sense, but if it ends up with carlado I'm all for it
That was a strange read. Does anyone really think Lewis is going to give a heads up for retirement to a driver before Toto? I assume Mercedes already have an eye on options for replacements already so why would any driver wait until Lewis confirms it before they start to put the work in to be considered?

That was a strange read. Does anyone really think Lewis is going to give a heads up for retirement to a driver before Toto? I assume Mercedes already have an eye on options for replacements already so why would any driver wait until Lewis confirms it before they start to put the work in to be considered?
George will be the very last to know

It’s just an opinion. Lewis would never leave them high and dry, Toto literally said last week he just hasn’t physically been in Europe yet for them to talk about it but it won’t take long once they do. The “rumours” of Toto wanting Leclerc literally came from something he said way back in 2020😂he hasn’t said anything about him since. And trying to say that Lewis and Charles are anything alike (in regards to partnering Russell) is stupid because Lewis is a lot older and more mature, plus has already won everything there is to win. He’s much more of a mentor than an equal. Idk why this sport is so desperate to retire him it’s plain disrespect tbh when you have Alonso hanging around who hasn’t won anything since the Stone Age

Reactions: 6
so she's about 150 K from Luisa... post mcdonalds

---

I'm not sure what I just read, or how any of this would make sense, but if it ends up with carlado I'm all for it
From it all - why would Charles even want to go to Mercedes? I think Lando going to Mercedes would make more sense in fact.
(I know everyone loves Carlando, but I think they are better off in different teams actually 😂)

Reactions: 3
From it all - why would Charles even want to go to Mercedes? I think Lando going to Mercedes would make more sense in fact.
(I know everyone loves Carlando, but I think they are better off in different teams actually 😂)
Its probably an unpopular opinion but I don’t think Lando will ever be at either team, and it’d be a waste of time joining RB if Max is still there. I can’t see Charles leaving Ferrari anyway tbh he has a blind loyalty to them and I truly don’t think Toto will sign a driver of the same age and ability as George after what happened with Lewis and Nico. They could have ruined so much for Merc with their attitudes and I don’t see him taking that risk again. They’ll just want a solid, reliable Bottas type driver, or depending on when Lewis does retire, one of their own youngsters. Just my opinion but Landos in the worst position of that group I reckon because he hasn’t got the backing of the big 3 teams

Reactions: 9
Agree with this, I think people often forget that Lando said there were times they wouldn't talk due to being annoyed at things that happened on track. They are 100% better off (friendship wise) being in different teams 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.