Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone posted this under latest Lu post, so just keeping it here and wait if she will delete the comment
View attachment 1902438
If her and Mick aren’t together, I don’t blame her for deleting comments. Some are repetitive and weird. Did she ever delete comments about Lando before the sunshine post?

Why is nobody talking about Charles robbing Ronald McDonald and wearing his shoes at fashun week

View attachment 1902470
Why does it look like he’s wearing them the wrong way round 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If her and Mick aren’t together, I don’t blame her for deleting comments. Some are repetitive and weird. Did she ever delete comments about Lando before the sunshine post?

Why does it look like he’s wearing them the wrong way round 🫢
I dont think she had to many because so many people were in denial. But he said he was single on twitch! I think her followings only went up after it was official, but then so did the haters who suddenly couldn't say she was woth max or the baby sitter any more

Reactions: 1
Me neither. But then I'd be deleting most of the comments anyway as majority of the comments are just weird. I don't know if she deleted the comments about Lando before being official. But she is not deleting comments about Lando now and they are also weird. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I really wanted to write how (thanks god) noone mentions Lu in Mick's comments, but I've actually found the same person who did that Mick comment on Lu's pic 🤦‍♀️ (even if not directly)
1674413823041.png

• Sad
Reactions: 1
i'm fully convinced he adopted Lando and don't want to give him back 😂
Hoping he comes to the Vegas GP (along with Daniel too) for maximum chaos 🤣
He usually does a quite a few shows in Las Vegas so I wouldnt be surprised if hes asked to perform there too

• Heart
Reactions: 4
But she is not deleting comments about Lando now and they are also weird. :rolleyes:
well realistically why would she delete comments saying lando fumbled. i don’t think the average girl would delete comments like that, even though they are weird 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hoping he comes to the Vegas GP (along with Daniel too) for maximum chaos 🤣
He usually does a quite a few shows in Las Vegas so I wouldnt be surprised if hes asked to perform there too
Yeah i think f1 will hire him for post race party. Oh I’m not ready for this chaos 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
well realistically why would she delete comments saying lando fumbled. i don’t think the average girl would delete comments like that, even though they are weird 😅
Well, since these comment pretty much mean he fumbled because she is hot/pretty/sexy, they basically imply she is just some kind of an object of admiration and they are not people with feelings. But if it feeds her ego, fair enough. Personally, I'd feel insulted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.