Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, since these comment pretty much mean he fumbled because she is hot/pretty/sexy, they basically imply she is just some kind of an object of admiration and they are not people with feelings. But if it feeds her ego, fair enough. Personally, I'd feel insulted.
yeah, i agree with this. i hate those type of comments as well. but it’s definitely only seen as “prop” for the girl to the avg person 🥴

Also just remembered the Las Vegas GP is the week of Lando birthday, there better be some crazy celebrations 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can honestly just see Vegas being a massive fight for who gets to marry Lando in Vegas.
Wonder how many will be battling. Carlos, Martin(s?), Max (Verstappen, not Hamster as he will be firmly stuck at his desk pretending the plans to go were too last minute again 🤣). Or will Lando secretly steal Yuki since he is the clear favourite 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Pierre is really dedicated to fly from Paris to Porto for Kika's (pretend) bday party and then back to Paris though :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lu is back in Bali, Dubai skyline for a stopover wasnt interesting enough to post this time 🤣
Screenshot_20230122_191851_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Lu is back in Bali, Dubai skyline for a stopover wasnt interesting enough to post this time 🤣
View attachment 1902578

not this girl Ella Cervetto lmaooo
I will never forget that admin from one of first Luisa's fanpage was using Ella's pics for catfishing and when we exposed her she said she was hacked lol
the world is so small

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.