Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he posts soon! He might start posting again once the season starts. If he posts more on his 🦆 account than .jpg I will riot 🙄
I mean knowing lando on socials he will screw up and leak something he shouldn't

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mean knowing lando on socials he will screw up and leak something he shouldn't
i think i’d be constantly paranoid if i was a celeb or athlete with a fake account. how do you trust yourself on a night out to post on the correct one 😆 throwback to charles mixing up his accounts 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hope he posts soon! He might start posting again once the season starts. If he posts more on his 🦆 account than .jpg I will riot 🙄
His new account have already 7 posts . All the Ibiza fun is on there 😭😂

Can anyone explain when/how the Mick and Lu rumours started? When did he break up with Justine?

Pump and dump. Lando accounts 101

Can anyone explain when/how the Mick and Lu rumours started? When did he break up with Justine?
Breakup circa October. Her account went public no mick. Lu mick rumors Disney and austrailia yacht follows. No other proof but enough to speculate. See last 2 threads

Reactions: 4
can’t speak portuguese but here’s the vb player apparently mentioning lando

tbh i always thought she was lying but i doubt she is if she’s mentioning it on a tv show 😅

tbh i always thought she was lying but i doubt she is if she’s mentioning it on a tv show 😅
@Rsmv01 your services are needed. Portuguese still triggering for me 1 day out if brasil

@Rsmv01 your services are needed. Portuguese still triggering for me 1 day out if brasil
from translating the comments so far i got that she said he was a young boy, 19. so either it was a long time ago or she got the age wrong. and that she couldn’t speak english and he obviously couldn’t speak portuguese so they “mimed” to each other (?)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
from translating the comments so far i got that she said he was a young boy, 19. so either it was a long time ago or she got the age wrong. and that she couldn’t speak english and he obviously couldn’t speak portuguese so they “mimed” to each other (?)
was it something like this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes she basically said she was with some famous guys and said Lando's name that he was 19 and recently enter F1 so im assuming 2019 or she is just lying..she also knows zero english and yes she said they just mimed 😂
Its a 50%/50% thing she can be telling the true or lying from what i know she is not the most credible person. And saying that on tv (she is participating in a Big Brother) even if its a lie she knows it gives her something for people to talk about outside and its what she wants. Big Brother is huge in Brazil and its like a social media battle outside too so im not suprised she mention that there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So that's basically that's the dialogue.

"She goes: I've hooked up with some foreigners. Formula One driver Lando Norris. He just got in Formula One the boy is 19 years old. I didn't speak english at all and he coudn't speak portuguese either.

The guy: So, a translator?

She goes: No, just gestures (like a mime). I swear to God.

Guy: Is it an event? Like an outing?

Girl: No it was Formula One in Sao Paulo, there's Formula One every year in Sao Paulo.

Guy: And you were there?

Girl: I live there and I knew about it, I tried to find out who the drivers are and I saw him and he sent me a DM, like I probably showed up to him I don't know how and he sent me a DM in english and I replied in english with google."

That's basically what she's on about. The details sound a bit deviant, there's literally more to it but according to google she is a brazilian volleyball player that has a huge OnlyFans fanbase and made loads of $$ out of her account.

English is my first language so apologies if the translation is at fault. @Rsmv01

Reactions: 6
She herself must have been what 18 or 19 at the time?
Yeah looking online she is a couple of months younger than him. If it was at 2019 Brazil GP he would have been 19/20 and she would have been 19 I think

In other news, duck account now has 9 posts, he really is posting all the content on there 😅

• Haha
yeah, she is a few months younger than him
Yeah looking online she is a couple of months younger than him. If it was at 2019 Brazil GP he would have been 19/20 and she would have been 19 I think

In other news, duck account now has 9 posts, he really is posting all the content on there 😅
Thank you 😊

and damn if I only I was a insta model with big boobs I could be getting all the content from his duck account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thank you 😊

and damn if I only I was a insta model with big boobs I could be getting all the content from his duck account 😂
We could make you an insta model with big boobs, bit of cat fishing for the greater good (the nosey witches of tattle 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right, first time I’ve been on here in months. A bit overwhelmed tbh, if I gather correctly Lando is being his usual self with Lu and Mick a possible thing. Please correct me if I’m wrong. God I’ve missed a lot. 🤣

Obviously not a trustworthy source, BUT if it is true, are all these people allergic to themselves? Why cant any of them just be single for longer than a week? Its not that bad 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Her and Luisa could be cousins

6cc47c632429b27be0597d92cd88853f925c1467.jpg

But she needs to get those veneers shaved a little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.