Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she could be lying... however, it's Brazil. We know stuff happens in Brazil with those guys, especially (Carlos and) Lando :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just saw a few tweets with pictures of Lando and Mick together, couldn't help but laugh a little 🀣

Reactions: 2
Of course she could be lying... however, it's Brazil. We know stuff happens in Brazil with those guys, especially (Carlos and) Lando :sneaky:
I can absolutely believe that none of the two slept with Pietra, they just brought her along for a female presence while they canoodled so it wouldn't be gay. Practically a threesome but not really

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can absolutely believe that none of the two slept with Pietra, they just brought her along for a female presence while they canoodled so it wouldn't be gay. Practically a threesome but not really
A threesome but one person is just there to hold the camera

• Haha
Wonder if Carlos is smart enough to use an NDA, otherwise id accept a Pietra twitch stream on the one condition she spills the slag house stories 🀣

• Haha
Wonder if Carlos is smart enough to use an NDA, otherwise id accept a Pietra twitch stream on the one condition she spills the slag house stories 🀣
There are rumors about him sleeping around for years, but there has never been anything specific or proving it. So he is either not doing it with kiss and tellers or he is using NDA. (Pietra thing is also a bit vague). Unlike Lando. Stupid boy. :rolleyes:
(But I also find these people who'd talk about their random celeb shags quite trashy TBH)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
There are rumors about him sleeping around for years, but there has never been anything specific or proving it. So he is either not doing it with kiss and tellers or he is using NDA. (Pietra thing is also a bit vague). Unlike Lando. Stupid boy. :rolleyes:
(But I also find these people who'd talk about their random celeb shags quite trashy TBH)
I definitely also find it weird but I wouldnt be surprised after her not so subtle showing that she was in Landos apartment tiktoks πŸ˜…

Reactions: 1
Carlos Senior knows how to hide that tit. Also why he is so proud his son found lando

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wondering when Martin is going to Saudi for his FE show and if the crew will follow or not πŸ˜…

Id guess Lando has to be back at the MTC relatively soon for sim/PR stuff but I know Zak was at the last race and with indy and F1 not starting just yet id guess he will be at this one too

I mean saudi at least was important enough to Ferrari that they paraded their wags around (even faked Cha and Charles post breakup)

Yeah, I definitely wouldn't be surprised if Lando ends up in Saudi. Whether thats with Martin or for McLaren im not sure but hopefully we get a bit of him and Sacha together either way πŸ˜…

Saudi FE, Neom sponsor, which is Saudi, I imagine Neom will want the big names if possible at Diriyah

Agree on the trashy bit. Also, if any one of these people got the chance to sleep with me, I'd expect them to brag about bagging ME and not the other way aroundπŸ’πŸ½β€β™€οΈ * hair flip *

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I tried to get a good screenshot, this is the best I could do....Jack Doohan's hair is giving me Patrick Swayze realness
Screenshot_20230123-103820_Instagram.jpg

I think some of the drivers go for "career WAGs", so once you kiss and tell, no athlete will ever go near you again. I think Lando just sees boobs on insta and goes for it πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think some of the drivers go for "career WAGs", so once you kiss and tell, no athlete will ever go near you again. I think Lando just sees boobs on insta and goes for it πŸ˜‚
And they stay with "career WAGs" as they are even ok with cheating as long as they can keep other benefits.
Couple goals my ass.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.