Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well for Portugal its a ok value i think masters here probably would have been the same..in one or two universitys its a bit higher but they go around 10k to 20k but im only familiar with masters in business management and stuff like that.
In Portugal if you get in a public university that for example here are the top ones not the other way around in 3 year you will have a degree for 3k (just tuition fees)
In a private universitys the 3 years will be 10k to 18k so the amount you guys pay in US were always mindblowing for me.

Reactions: 4
oh my, I missed the whole last thread and most pages of this one, so this is NEW to me - does it mean Lando's boobs follows are no longer visible on his main account? how does it work now!?? :LOL::LOL:
it is his new account just for friends. i think he is posting there things he can't post on his normal account . so all the party/drunk stuff probably 😂😂 he is still playing that stupid game of follow and unfollow 😂😂 he is going thru all the friends requests so probably if you are pretty enough you will get accepted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
he is going thru all the friends requests so probably if you are pretty enough you will get accepted 😂
Actually you don't probably even have to show your face as long as it's a sexy photo in a bikini (preferably with big boobs 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ibiza crew seem quiet, maybe they have already left. If they are all going to Saudi I wouldn't be surprised if they end up in Dubai again before/after

• Haha
Ibiza crew seem quiet, maybe they have already left. If they are all going to Saudi I wouldn't be surprised if they end up in Dubai again before/after
Yeah they are quiet but probably still there. Or he went back to Amsterdam

Reactions: 1
Maybe he doesn't want to post anything after the tit he is getting after the exposure, so better be invisible. And also, since this girl is revealing stuff from years ago, wonder how many other people will now crave for their 15 minutes of fame and expose something more :cautious: (of course, he was doing nothing wrong back then, however, you can never know what he might have done while officially in relationship - after all even than McDonald's girl happened while he was *still* "officially" in relationship 😬 )

Reactions: 6
Maybe he doesn't want to post anything after the tit he is getting after the exposure, so better be invisible. And also, since this girl is revealing stuff from years ago, wonder how many other people will now crave for their 15 minutes of fame and expose something more :cautious: (of course, he was doing nothing wrong back then, however, you can never know what he might have done while officially in relationship - after all even than McDonald's girl happened while he was *still* "officially" in relationship 😬 )
True, I'm pretty sure he was trending on twitter last night because of it. Was probably confused as to why it was brought up but considering she has hinted at it multiple times before its not surprising

I mean

Screenshot_20230123-170831-748.png

in fact some of these pages aren't gossip pages, this is sports media, culture/tv etc.
next Brazilian gp will be interesting 😂 Brazilians never forget a good gossip

• Haha
Nice that Alex’s 10 things weren’t all sponsor related

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I mean

View attachment 1905050

in fact some of these pages aren't gossip pages, this is sports media, culture/tv etc.
it’s everywhere 😆 his pr team was fast at removing the posts with key from his tagged photos. they only forgot one but that’s better than what it was when the gossip first came out lol

• Haha
I mean

View attachment 1905050

Outta Brazil 2 days and cannot escape it! AHHHHHHH

it’s everywhere 😆 his pr team was fast at removing the posts with key from his tagged photos. they only forgot one but that’s better than what it was when the gossip first came out lol
What is this... lando's PR team on top of something?
In all fairness this wasnt something he screwed up or even looked bad about... I mean dont really see why its a big deal at all especially if it happened like 4 years ago. To me it only confirms one thing... SP has ALWAYS BEEN Prime lando/carlos slagging, which we already knew. But knowing it went back to 2019 just makes me laugh so hard. 19 year old lando was a bit different

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is this... lando's PR team on top of something?
In all fairness this wasnt something he screwed up or even looked bad about... I mean dont really see why its a big deal at all especially if it happened like 4 years ago. To me it only confirms one thing... SP has ALWAYS BEEN Prime lando/carlos slagging, which we already knew. But knowing it went back to 2019 just makes me laugh so hard. 19 year old lando was a bit different
lol! on top of it for once. i also don’t really get why it matters that much. they didn’t even do this for randi or any of his other landogates. guess they’re trying to clean up his image 😉 (the 🦆 account as well)

lol! on top of it for once. i also don’t really get why it matters that much. they didn’t even do this for randi or any of his other landogates. guess they’re trying to clean up his image 😉 (the 🦆 account as well)
Love the fact his PR team are trying to clean up his image meanwhile Lando himself is caring less and less as time goes on 🤣

• Haha
well now i'm thinking that its all her team 'leaking' or pushing this story to the Brazilian media. not seeing any thing like the Sun's or whoever's exclusive on randy

That Nobu/Atlantis Dubai party seems crazy they flew out every A-Z lister who was available…

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.