Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how tf did he get her attention ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
BF2312F0-02A8-4484-BEE5-D4A08A266954.jpeg

or was she always following it? (mightโ€™ve missed this lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes she basically said she was with some famous guys and said Lando's name that he was 19 and recently enter F1 so im assuming 2019 or she is just lying..she also knows zero english and yes she said they just mimed ๐Ÿ˜‚
Its a 50%/50% thing she can be telling the true or lying from what i know she is not the most credible person. And saying that on tv (she is participating in a Big Brother) even if its a lie she knows it gives her something for people to talk about outside and its what she wants. Big Brother is huge in Brazil and its like a social media battle outside too so im not suprised she mention that there.
Brazilian media is on fire for Lando today ๐Ÿ”ฅ
BUT there's something so funny ๐Ÿ˜‚
She presented herself as a sapiosexual, which means "that a person is sexually attracted to highly intelligent people". Then Brazilian Twitter is mocking her because Lando is not that smart...

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Is the 'Pizocas' in the caption meant to refer to Pierre?

@monza where are you!!??
Taking myself out on a date because no one around me loves theater

That usually means some bomb will explode in wag world :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
oh my, I missed the whole last thread and most pages of this one, so this is NEW to me - does it mean Lando's boobs follows are no longer visible on his main account? how does it work now!?? :LOL::LOL:
Well, he would still need to follow them with main first, how would some random boobs know this account is of someone famous enough to worth the follow? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well, he would still need to follow them with main first, how would some random boobs know this account is of someone famous enough to worth the follow? ๐Ÿ˜‚
theyโ€™d obviously be intrigued by the username.. everyone loves some good duck content ๐Ÿ˜Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Taking myself out on a date because no one around me loves theater

That usually means some bomb will explode in wag world :LOL:
off topic kind of, I completely forgot but now I remembered so I am posting it for @monza while I am here and I remember - this is a tiktok I found some time ago :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Brazilian media is on fire for Lando today ๐Ÿ”ฅ
BUT there's something so funny ๐Ÿ˜‚
She presented herself as a sapiosexual, which means "that a person is sexually attracted to highly intelligent people". Then Brazilian Twitter is mocking her because Lando is not that smart...

Hahaha this tweets are so funny.
Did she say what her Masters was in @vaneln ?
Yes she did its a master in fashion and luxury management she will start in April and its 1 year.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.