Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kika's friend calling her "little french" lol

View attachment 1904597
I think she means to call her that because of the dish that is famously knowed in Porto "Francesinha" that yes translated its little french but the name comes from the person that invented that dish that was a portuguese emigrant in France that got inspired by the croque-monsier.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think she means to call her that because of the dish that is famously knowed in Porto "Francesinha" that yes translated its little french but the name comes from the person that invented that dish that was a portuguese emigrant in France that got inspired by the croque-monsier.
wow i was thinking about Pierre, maybe a double joke 🇫🇷

Reactions: 1
Just me that hopes mick Luisa thing may have substance? That’ll be landos second… let’s say introduction, to the paddock… also yeah I think she’ll just do it online. God the days of technology 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
it says she could do it online or on campus so wondering if she will just be doing it online
she said she wants to stay on campus in the first part of the masters but I bet with ALL the ✈ she will do it online mostly

Reactions: 3
it says she could do it online or on campus so wondering if she will just be doing it online
She said 1st semester she will be attending in campus and probably 2nd online.
Im assuming not to miss a lot of jobs by beeing in Rome.
Do I see right that it costs 13.2K EUR?! :oops:
Do you find it high or low? The masters here in Portugal in good schools are on the same values.

Reactions: 2
I mean 14K euros seems really cheap to me, but maybe the education in the US is really just that ridiculous. Also in my experience with graduate school there were many ways to have that paid for and get a paycheck for your full time status. Thankfully my program was good about that, but online was never an actual option.

Reactions: 1
is this expensive for a masters or what?
I think it about what i would have paid a year looking back without all the other stuff that offset it. but that was a state level university, not private, so it was less expensive in general

I love finding out these little stories from other places! Love this thread 😍

• Heart
Just me that hopes mick Luisa thing may have substance? That’ll be landos second… let’s say introduction, to the paddock… also yeah I think she’ll just do it online. God the days of technology 😂
All I'm saying is it's not a long flight from Geneva to Rome....especially on a private jet...

• Haha
(i did my masters and phd for free in 🇧🇷, in fact i was paid as a researcher, It is one of the best courses in my field in this country)

All I'm saying is it's not a long flight from Geneva to Rome....especially on a private jet...

interesting

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.