Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For definition of "career WAGs" see Isa and Carmen ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
I get where you coming from 100% but its a very generic and sometimes downgrading definition at least for me because i would also put in this "career wags" all the girls that stay at home being just wifes and mothers and follow their boyfriends/husbands (not much F1 but specially football wags) i couldn't do it at all but its a choice and i know a lot of them specially portuguese ones that are not even on socia media just regular girls but choose to stop their careers because it's almost impossible to reconcile a "normal" career with the country changes that an athlete can have.
Thats why i think a lot of them are now seeing social media has something because they can do it in any place and still have some money of them so sorry i dont find that wrong.

Reactions: 5
I get where you coming from 100% but its a very generic and sometimes downgrading definition at least for me because i would also put in this "career wags" all the girls that stay at home being just wifes and mothers and follow their boyfriends/husbands (not much F1 but specially football wags) i couldn't do it at all but its a choice and i know a lot of them specially portuguese ones that are not even on socia media just regular girls but choose to stop their careers because it's almost impossible to reconcile a "normal" career with the country changes that an athlete can have.
Thats why i think a lot of them are now seeing social media has something because they can do it in any place and still have some money of them so sorry i dont find that wrong.
Yeah idk why people (not necessarily on here) bash WAGs for dedicating themselves to their partners. Not everyone has to work anyway, thereโ€™s plenty of non famous people that are stay at home mums/dads and thereโ€™s nothing wrong with it. Not everyone has to be some kind of high flyer. In some cases in order to actually spend adequate time with your partner you have no other choice than to travel with them and you canโ€™t work a 9-5 doing that. So yeah I guess social media type work at least gives them something to do for themselves, which is important to some people. And tbh it isnโ€™t really anyone elseโ€™s business what people choose to do with their time

As an example, Leo Messiโ€™s wife is a qualified dentist I think but in order to have a proper relationship with him she gave that up and moved into social media type work

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What I meant by career WAGs are the ones who go from one athlete to the next. I think Carmen has a back up plan incase it doesn't work out with George. You're right though, it is a bit of a sexist thing for me to say. But it can be sexist and true at the same time ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 5
What I meant by career WAGs are the ones who go from one athlete to the next. I think Carmen has a back up plan incase it doesn't work out with George. You're right though, it is a bit of a sexist thing for me to say. But it can be sexist and true at the same time ๐Ÿ™ˆ
No, see I understand the social media career and what Elena is doing let's say, or Kelly pretending to be a model, but Carmen pretending to work a full time job when she's constantly flying all over the world or Isa being a "stylist" or an "influencer" when clearly she wouldn't work at all in these fields if it wasn't for her connections and her association with a high performance athlete(keekeekee rrah) is not what a career woman is..
I thought career was referring to an actual working person, not being a wag as a career :p hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I understood ๐Ÿ˜… and yes obviously not all of them have good intentions thats for sure.

Reactions: 2
But it can be sexist and true at the same time ๐Ÿ™ˆ
It can also be true about one wag and not so true about another one. Everyone is different and if we talk about one or two wags, it doesn't mean the same can be said about third one. There is really not a need for generalizing or whataboutism. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
(I only use your quote to continue discussion, not mean that I talk about you as I agree with you ;) I'm just lazy to quote multiple statements.)

Reactions: 3
It can also be true about one wag and not so true about another one. Everyone is different and if we talk about one or two wags, it doesn't mean the same can be said about third one. There is really not a need for generalizing or whataboutism. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
(I only use your quote to continue discussion, not mean that I talk about you as I agree with you ;) I'm just lazy to quote multiple statements.)
Harmonious Monday ๐Ÿฅฐ

Reactions: 1
What the hell is this and why am I not surprised JenJen promotes it.
(I know it's a fake head, but still... wtf?!)
1674482346502.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
honestly schiaparelli this was so disgusting, It looks like trophy hunt ๐Ÿคฎ

I think Pizocas is her lil sister
I was so confused, Kika was doing a live stream with one of her friends and certain people kept saying a Portuguese guy's name in the chat and both of them kept giggling and ignoring it- I assumed it was the nickname they gave Pierre โœจ
I can never tell with them ๐Ÿ’€

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Luisa is really moving to Roma in april. I'm happy for her, she will start a masters!

Mick in Roma when
Just joking

I was so confused, she was doing a live stream with one of her friends and certain people kept saying a Portuguese guy's name in the chat and both of them kept giggling and ignoring it- I assumed it was the nickname they gave Pierre โœจ
I can never tell with these people ๐Ÿ’€
yeah I saw another post of Gonรงalo posing with the baby and calling her Pizinhas, so It is probably her nickname

Reactions: 4
Landos duck account followers went up to 34 and now back down to 33, so someone got kicked out ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.