Formula 1 Wags #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m back from a busy day with 3 year olds and ready with my collection of Sharl pics!!!! Let’s go ladies!!!!

on the other note I don’t think Lui could get away with spending multiple weeks in the UK without one crazed fan seeing them. Just look at the picture of H and *him* there’s no chance they’d get away with it. Soz Lui I don’t believe ur story

sorry for Lando ranting here’s a TL cleanse as an apology besties… a little crisp white shirt moment (the only PG pic I find sexy rn) I say right now because well… i’m willing to change that

View attachment 817820
Drivers in white shirts are just next level

Ok I know DR's still on our tit list a little but id love to karaoke with him to the whole of the moon by the water boys

who are your Karaoke partners
I seen Pierre singing spice girls, that’s who I want 😂 Mr. Friday then also gets a shout

Reactions: 5
Ok I know DR's still on our tit list a little but id love to karaoke with him to the whole of the moon by the water boys

who are your Karaoke partners
Well, he would definitely be one of them. Can I choose Blake?

Other drivers definitely drunk (key word) Max, Carlos or Seb (we would go full on 70/80s rock).

Reactions: 1
So, I just took a good look at Michael Italiano for the first time...man isn't attractive at all (in a memorable way).

Looks like he models for stock images

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I didn’t fancy him until I read a really good fanfic about him being all angsty and sexy and now I fancy him 😣I can’t help it girls my taste is questionable as it is
Shame!! But can I really talk all things considered? Not really!

We support each other!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I honestly cannot keep up, not long ago Daniel R name was mud, hated right after been voted top dog. Now the love is back and what the with all the photos of Charles is he the new number 1? 🤷‍♀️
I don't know if the love is back but our eyes are wide open and we haven't banned his name or anything...we are cleansing the convo with Charlie pictures each time DR and Hinty are mentioned. Give me a pass on that one, I don't have any more Charlie pics and I was informing!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn’t fancy him until I read a really good fanfic about him being all angsty and sexy and now I fancy him 😣I can’t help it girls my taste is questionable as it is
Oh my god there's MI fanfic? What the hell? He's a PT for.gods sake!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't know if the love is back but our eyes are wide open and we haven't banned his name or anything...we are cleansing the convo with Charlie pictures each time DR and Hinty are mentioned. Give me a pass on that one, I don't have any more Charlie pics and I was informing!
A8AFE41D-D4BD-4829-89A9-7914368AA790.png

Oh my god there's MI fanfic? What the hell? He's a PT for.gods sake!!
I have read 2 actually… 🤫 I’m down bad 😣
Might as well write something about Lando’s coach too. Am I right?
i’ve seen a threesome one if that’s what you’re into? 😵💫

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.