Formula 1 Wags #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are my Americans we need to talk about how this Buffalo bills thing has gone too far 😂
Lol yes. I’m a college football fan (I’m alum of an ACC school) but I despise the NFL. It’s just so corrupt and frankly boring to watch.

But ANYWAY regarding DR and Josh Allen, I always wonder what celebrities are like when they meet each other. DR says they became besties right away but it seems kinda fake to me??

Reactions: 3
This McLaren Bills association is so weird to me. I know it’s due to DR, but how random. So many other teams could make more sense. Haha

Agrees that IF he’s available by the time he retires, it could happen to anyone. Random love at first sight in a concert in Colorado listening to a hipster folk/indie band with 1000 monthly listeners on Spotify.

Double trouble!

View attachment 817796View attachment 817795
I think he's gonna marry a down home person who is ok with vibing on a farm and driving through the American west and tit

Reactions: 6
Lol yes. I’m a college football fan (I’m alum of an ACC school) but I despise the NFL. It’s just so corrupt and frankly boring to watch.

But ANYWAY regarding DR and Josh Allen, I always wonder what celebrities are like when they meet each other. DR says they became besties right away but it seems kinda fake to me??
To be fair to DR, he's easy to get along with and hang out with. He's a proper Bro and is up for a laugh doesn't take himself too seriously. Mates and easy friendships are likely no issue for him.

Reactions: 9

I think with guys it's different because it's just like OI MATE HOW YA GOIN and the next thing you know they're in each other's weddings

but yeah college football over everything the NFL is so boring and they let so many guys play who've tried to murder women so lol cool

• Haha
I think he's gonna marry a down home person who is ok with vibing on a farm and driving through the American west and tit
Didn’t he want to create sort of a music venue in the farm? 😂 He partially owns one in London already.

So, surrounded by bros, music and sheep. Sleeping under the stars. Full on Aussie dream.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I honestly cannot keep up, not long ago Daniel R name was mud, hated right after been voted top dog. Now the love is back and what the with all the photos of Charles is he the new number 1? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I honestly cannot keep up, not long ago Daniel R name was mud, hated right after been voted top dog. Now the love is back and what the with all the photos of Charles is he the new number 1? 🤷‍♀️
Hahaha we collectively decided to be nice to him but you have to post a photo of Sharl to cleanse the convo

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I was showing something on my phone to my boyfriend who then saw a ridiculous amount of Charles pics and said: “Oh, I see you changed allegiance. From Papaya to strawberry Red. Also going younger. Is there anything I need to know?” 😂🙈

Only that Charles is beautiful and I’ve stocked up to post here on Tattle. Haha

Charles is just really beautiful and we need pretty things in life, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just realized that my sleep schedule is fucked when the race is in America. 😂 I think I can only watch Practice Race 1 Live. 😂

Agree 100% with my bestie here. If I had to guess I'd say some rekindling happened at the Austrian GP and there's a certain level of validation that happens when someone keeps coming back to you whether we want to admit it or not

I'm out of Sharl photos someone quote this!!!
0E6A3067-68CF-4909-AE08-61EF6C245EC0.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think it happened a bit later. Because she went to the first Austrian GP but didn't go to the second one, and that was his birthday weekend/race. I think it happened during the summer break when DR got away from racing and got to think about things that aren't to do with his difficult season. They probably started texting/talking again or something and he went to Portugal to see each other and it went from there. And here we are :')

Anyway, we'll never know exactly. We'll see how it all pans out, but it's fun to gossip about of course.
He wasn’t in Portugal but in Amsterdam.

Reactions: 1
I’m back from a busy day with 3 year olds and ready with my collection of Sharl pics!!!! Let’s go ladies!!!!

on the other note I don’t think Lui could get away with spending multiple weeks in the UK without one crazed fan seeing them. Just look at the picture of H and *him* there’s no chance they’d get away with it. Soz Lui I don’t believe ur story

sorry for Lando ranting here’s a TL cleanse as an apology besties… a little crisp white shirt moment (the only PG pic I find sexy rn) I say right now because well… i’m willing to change that

1CEE5C33-AF66-4012-8785-328F909ED3FB.png

I’m back from a busy day with 3 year olds and ready with my collection of Sharl pics!!!! Let’s go ladies!!!!

on the other note I don’t think Lui could get away with spending multiple weeks in the UK without one crazed fan seeing them. Just look at the picture of H and *him* there’s no chance they’d get away with it. Soz Lui I don’t believe ur story

sorry for Lando ranting here’s a TL cleanse as an apology besties

View attachment 817820
Pear 🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ok I know DR's still on our tit list a little but id love to karaoke with him to the whole of the moon by the waterboys

who are your Karaoke partners

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.