Formula 1 Wags #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 817854

I have read 2 actually… 🤫 I’m down bad 😣

i’ve seen a threesome one if that’s what you’re into? 😵💫
But Welshy, baby girl, if the rumours are true he's a totally bleeping awful human being who shares intimate photos and videos of his gf with the trash he's shagging on the side! Right, horny jail for you so you can think about what you've done and cool off for the night!

I'll visit you when I get banished to the Kyvat is Daddy wing...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 817854

I have read 2 actually… 🤫 I’m down bad 😣

i’ve seen a threesome one if that’s what you’re into? 😵💫
Unrelated but I never understood the threesome obsession in fics or life in general. Is it him, Lando and the reader? 😂

I love Blake! Although I do think it’s hot when guys don’t have social media or aren’t obsessed with it, I wish he did so I could stalk 😝
Maybe he does but is private and asks not to be tagged so no one bothers him?

Reactions: 1
Unrelated but I never understood the threesome obsession in fics or life in general. Is it him, Lando and the reader? 😂
Never had one so wouldn't know. Id be so scared and self conscious. Would hate to disappoint Two men or show myself up in front of a sexy woman as I'm scared to eat muff.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But Welshy, baby girl, if the rumours are true he's a totally bleeping awful human being who shares intimate photos and videos of his gf with the trash he's shagging on the side! Right, horny jail for you so you can think about what you've done and cool off for the night!

I'll visit you when I get banished to the Kyvat is Daddy wing...
u know what. Ur right. Damn him. Cheating dog! I just refuse to believe anything dawny says

Reactions: 3
Never had one so wouldn't know. Id be so scared and self conscious. Would hate to disappoint Two men or show myself up in front of a sexy woman as I'm scared to eat muff.
i’d be the same. One hole is enough let alone 2 at the same time I’m only small they’d leave me in shreds

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love Blake! Although I do think it’s hot when guys don’t have social media or aren’t obsessed with it, I wish he did so I could stalk 😝
Im starting to make it a requirement that i find a man not in social media because oof something about the mystery is hot.

also @itdoesntmatterdoesit DR being a bills fan is still a wtf moment but i cant say much as a niners fan 😂 someone please get my man jimmy garappolo and DR in the same room tho, id dieeee

Maybe he does but is private and asks not to be tagged so no one bothers him?
Even hotter….love a low key king!

Im starting to make it a requirement that i find a man not in social media because oof something about the mystery is hot.
Yes adding this to my list too!

Also the irony I find Blake hot because he’s quiet and avoids the limelight and then I also find DR attractive and the man does not shut up!

Side note re MI if it’s true about him showing the intimate video with his GF to dawn, I think that’s the worse than cheating!

Last edited:
Even hotter….love a low key king!

Yes adding this to my list too!

Also the irony I find Blake hot because he’s quiet and avoids the limelight and then I also find DR attractive and the man does not shut up!

Side note re MI if it’s true about him showing the intimate video with his GF to dawn, I think that’s the worse than cheating!
He may not have shown them, she may have gone through his phone, I don't know...but she claimed to have seen them and offer details in them as proof to the gf she slept with her man. Shudder. Put me right off MI though.

King of the DILFs is always welcome!
Less hate, more Seb should always be a mantra
speaking of Seb... and Saudi Arabia GP - wearing rainbow shirts or criticising country's social politics is great but rather safe when done in EU country, what about the East? will he risk? Lewis? anyone???

speaking of Seb... and Saudi Arabia GP - wearing rainbow shirts or criticising country's social politics is great but rather safe when done in EU country, what about the East? will he risk? Lewis? anyone???
I think they will play it safe with a more generic message. Lewis really.pissed off the authorities in Hungary for being so open about his opinions there but you're right the Middle East is a different ball game.

He may not have shown them, she may have gone through his phone, I don't know...but she claimed to have seen them and offer details in them as proof to the gf she slept with her man. Shudder. Put me right off MI though.
Yes true either way he’s gross!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.