Formula 1 Wags #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will try to keep this as generic as possible. I think in whatever relationship you have in life (family, friendship, love)… when you really care about someone you will make the effort. Where there’s a will, there’s a way… isn’t it what they say? No matter how crazy, busy and complicated life may be on your end.

What I have seen in my 30 years of being in this world, having a brother, male friends and ex boyfriends is… if they REALLY like someone, you can tell. Men are more transparent than us in this stuff when we’re talking about THE girl and they go the extra mile.

We are different in the way that women sulk when things don’t go well but once we move on, we really move on. I am not looking back, buddy.
This is so true. If they want you in their life, they will make you #1 priority.

Reactions: 4
I will try to keep this as generic as possible. I think in whatever relationship you have in life (family, friendship, love)… when you really care about someone you will make the effort. Where there’s a will, there’s a way… isn’t it what they say? No matter how crazy, busy and complicated life may be on your end.

What I have seen in my 30 years of being in this world, having a brother, male friends and ex boyfriends is… if they REALLY like someone, you can tell. Men are more transparent than us in this stuff when we’re talking about THE girl and they go the extra mile.

We are different in the way that women sulk when things don’t go well but once we move on, we really move on. I am not looking back, buddy.
Agree 100% with my bestie here. If I had to guess I'd say some rekindling happened at the Austrian GP and there's a certain level of validation that happens when someone keeps coming back to you whether we want to admit it or not

I'm out of Sharl photos someone quote this!!!

Reactions: 5
Agree 100% with my bestie here. If I had to guess I'd say some rekindling happened at the Austrian GP and there's a certain level of validation that happens when someone keeps coming back to you whether we want to admit it or not

4BBBA194-F9A6-436F-8439-8CA7E385B370.jpeg

We’ll never run out of Sharl pics

Reactions: 3

There’s a .. how to put it.. an intimacy/trust/care that has been built in the process. As well as availability for when it works seeing each other.

I got your back bestie!

BFF30CFF-7D0A-47D1-A9EC-2BF347D61E0E.jpeg

Reactions: 5

Except it wasn't during Austrian GP because she suddenly unfollowed F1 Official Page and McLaren that time. More like in Portugal...

Reactions: 1
*looks slightly to the left to Cha, Kat, Heidi and Kelly* LOL

tbh I’ve been in their shoes. I mean the guy wasn’t a f1 driver lol but I was def more into him and let him keep coming back. He would be super charming when he wanted something and then act distant and ignore me after..so it’s really up to you to put your foot down but I guess it’s harder to do that when they are rich and famous. Or maybe they know they are being used and they are using them back??

Reactions: 7
Plus that world is SO insular which means access to regular people is nonexistent
Absolutely. How can you tell someone is not using you for the fame? Can you imagine Lewis meeting a regular person at this stage of his life? It’s almost impossible. It would be something out of fanfiction almost.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely. How can you tell someone is not using you for the fame? Can you imagine Lewis meeting a regular person at this stage of his life? It’s almost impossible. It would be something out of fanfiction almost.
I want to meet Lewis I'd cling to his leg like a child I love him SO much

but yeah like a regular person is going to have a job and commitments and like, have to pay rent and can't fly all over the place so it makes sense that he goes back to a person who doesn't *coughs* do very much and has spent her whole life in that environment. When he retires I think it's anyones game
9D1746C6-7604-4EBC-A537-E0CD4CC70744.jpeg

I forgot about the game last night did anyone see if he attended?
I don't think he went but he did something with Josh Allen and now McLaren's having like a Buffalo bills party

Reactions: 1

I think it happened a bit later. Because she went to the first Austrian GP but didn't go to the second one, and that was his birthday weekend/race. I think it happened during the summer break when DR got away from racing and got to think about things that aren't to do with his difficult season. They probably started texting/talking again or something and he went to Portugal to see each other and it went from there. And here we are :')

Anyway, we'll never know exactly. We'll see how it all pans out, but it's fun to gossip about of course.

Reactions: 2
I want to meet Lewis I'd cling to his leg like a child I love him SO much

but yeah like a regular person is going to have a job and commitments and like, have to pay rent and can't fly all over the place so it makes sense that he goes back to a person who doesn't *coughs* do very much and has spent her whole life in that environment. When he retires I think it's anyones game
View attachment 817760

I don't think he went but he did something with Josh Allen and now McLaren's having like a Buffalo bills party
This McLaren Bills association is so weird to me. I know it’s due to DR, but how random. So many other teams could make more sense. Haha

Agreed that IF he’s available by the time he retires, it could happen to anyone. Random love at first sight in a concert in Colorado listening to a hipster folk/indie band with 1000 monthly listeners on Spotify.

Double trouble!

D1076FF8-2B84-4AA3-86D1-A21EB6143762.jpeg
276C0FC2-C9A9-47B3-88BB-2D4DFC774409.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.