Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madjoo

Storytime !!!!!

My boyfriend knows absolutely nothing about F1 but he's forced to watch the GPs on sunday XD

When I told him about Charles Leclerc and Ferrari his reaction was to burst out laughing and he said "he is French no ?"
I answered "Monegasque"
Then he said "What ? but his parents named him Charles on purpose! "
I look at him Oo like that.
He said "His last name Leclerc is the name of the biggest tank in the French army and one of the most powerful in the world"

In french a tank is un char.
Le char Leclerc.
Charles Leclerc.

Now you know everything. Good night 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

AlexaJames90

Also, ladies no disrespect but I am a bit disappointed some of us apologized for saying what is true about DR. Yes, perhaps it dragged on for a bit too long but nothing that was said was untrue. Further, that’s exactly what ends up happening in the real world with textbook Fkboys. Somehow they’re vindicated and everyone who called them out is made to feel guilty. I get it sometimes you sleep on it and wake up feeling like you perhaps went too far with some things you say but this is basically a fictional person at this point aka someone you owe nothing to (and vice versa, to be fair). The WAGs can get shredded but DR had people apologizing for stating what’s been long overdue?
Don’t mean to be that person but as women I really wish collectively we didn’t bow down and apologize so quickly based on being made to feel guilty.

I for one am not sorry for most of what I said. Personally the hairline doesn’t even bother me nor does the fact he walks pigeon toed they were mere observations... so I’ll say sorry if I made it seem like either of those two things were horrible flaws. They’re not.
Other than that, I’m not sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

welshgirl123

VIP Member
This made me really sad. Sandra before and after she got some work done

33CD57F1-A702-4757-B58C-3532DB6D5AF9.png

7790F12F-53FD-4498-ACB3-B3A535BB21C6.png

She looks completely different 🙁

Morning! A little something for VIP WG123!

Why does the inside look like a churro? Is Sharl hinting he's a WAG? Is it with Pear or Carlos? 🤔
food and CL. PERFECT!

• Wow
Reactions: 19

CeCesworld

VIP Member
Now I’ve caught up…..I had an interesting day.

Went for drinks with some friends and met a friend of a friend, who is a body language expert (she works with the police - like she has a proper proper job). It was fascinating talking to her about what she’s done and things she spots about people. Also a little terrifying……kept feeling myself fidget and then wonder what she probs thought!!

Anyway chatting away and famous couples came up and she says you can’t always tell 100% from photos as they are a snapshot only but you can get a sense of some things.
She said she would look at pics for us when we see her next and give feedback so let me know which couples you want analysing peeps!

Reactions: 17

welshgirl123

VIP Member
Too much DR simping happening… remember girlies he’s in our bad books the hoe! So have this pretty human instead

8E9A5F56-CED9-45CD-A124-073ADB4D78B5.jpeg

• Heart
He’d probably be the best bf out of them all
He's always got the backpack. There's probably snacks in there. Prob has the schedule so you don't have to herd him like a sheep (Daniel) or wait for him to finish combing his hair (Michael). Definitely gives good hugs and will prob steal food with you. Would be fun to be drunk with because he's Australian but like manageable Australian...I hope he wins Blake of the year

• Haha
So you’re telling me he not only got on the wrong plane but also no one was sitting in his seat and he missed the pilots announcement that’s says welcome to flight x to New York….. how does he drive an F1 car?
His bags are like endlessly going around the carousel in Austin "I am stupid. I am stupid."

what an inchident

• Haha