Formula 1 Wags #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I’ve caught up…..I had an interesting day.

Went for drinks with some friends and met a friend of a friend, who is a body language expert (she works with the police - like she has a proper proper job). It was fascinating talking to her about what she’s done and things she spots about people. Also a little terrifying……kept feeling myself fidget and then wonder what she probs thought!!

Anyway chatting away and famous couples came up and she says you can’t always tell 100% from photos as they are a snapshot only but you can get a sense of some things.
She said she would look at pics for us when we see her next and give feedback so let me know which couples you want analysing peeps!

Reactions: 17
So to summarise the last thread, a lot of DR and Heidi are they are they not, we then decided to decide what drivers are which dog breeds. Nosey witches continue the good work

Reactions: 10
Did anyone hear that huge cracking sound? It was my heart breaking in two with Pierre reposting Kat’s story :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Though I noticed Kat doesn’t have that story any more, just one linking to her jewellery… what a savvy business move, knew Pierre’s post would get people visiting her insta, total hustler. Wonder if she’s gotten tips from Charlotte

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow. Drove home for just over 2 hours and came back to dogs. I love you all.
Lando confirming aeroplanes are more complicated than F1 cars but offering to fly it anyway made me smile. Bless him. Bring on the US content.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Though I noticed Kat doesn’t have that story any more, just one linking to her jewellery… what a savvy business move, knew Pierre’s post would get people visiting her insta, total hustler. Wonder if she’s gotten tips from Charlotte
why do they all have tacky gold jewellery lines? And Sara does. It’s all cheap tack from etsy or a chinese wholesale website

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The story reposting was very interesting, but Kat is so meh. IDK why, don't feel very good vibes with her.

Reactions: 3
Charles’s post from yesterday. He’s so close to his mama - cute!
And is a fan of mochi by the look of it.

Reactions: 14
Now I’ve caught up…..I had an interesting day.

Went for drinks with some friends and met a friend of a friend, who is a body language expert (she works with the police - like she has a proper proper job). It was fascinating talking to her about what she’s done and things she spots about people. Also a little terrifying……kept feeling myself fidget and then wonder what she probs thought!!

Anyway chatting away and famous couples came up and she says you can’t always tell 100% from photos as they are a snapshot only but you can get a sense of some things.
She said she would look at pics for us when we see her next and give feedback so let me know which couples you want analysing peeps!
Bringing an actual investigator into this! Genius move ;)

Reactions: 1
Wow. Drove home for just over 2 hours and came back to dogs. I love you all.
Lando confirming aeroplanes are more complicated than F1 cars but offering to fly it anyway made me smile. Bless him. Bring on the US content.
Yeah, it was super cute " I got to meet the pilots"

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.