Formula 1 Wags #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even hotter….love a low key king!

Yes adding this to my list too!

Also the irony I find Blake hot because he’s quiet and avoids the limelight and then I also find DR attractive and the man does not shut up!

Side note re MI if it’s true about him showing the intimate video with his GF to dawn, I think that’s the worse than cheating!
Blake and DR are different types of hot like Blake is boyfriend hot and DR is like your fun friend that you hook up with sometimes hot but couldn't take seriously as a partner

Reactions: 4
I think they will play it safe with a more generic message. Lewis really.pissed off the authorities in Hungary for being so open about his opinions there but you're right the Middle East is a different ball game.
I dream about the day when at least half of them unite and boycott this shitshow, also 2022 calendar... 23 races??!! what the duck

Reactions: 1
New thread 😊

Blake and DR are different types of hot like Blake is boyfriend hot and DR is like your fun friend that you hook up with sometimes hot but couldn't take seriously as a partner
I would take Blake to meet my parents whereas DR would take me on a one night trip and then disappear into the sunset.

No regrets, only memories.. my friends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Manifesting nudes of him to be released or a dick report lmao
How am I supposed to slide into his DMs if he isn't on socials? I can hardly slide into his work email or maybe a carrier pigeon of a tasteful nude?

Side note: I said it in an older thread but I think the pictures Susie posts or pictures of them where she looks at him all lovey dovey he never looks at her like that or even in candids. I know she posted about their 10 years but she seems more into him than he is to her? I know he said his marriage being successful is his biggest priority in an interview before so maybe I'm wrong
Had to register here just to reply to this because I have some insider info about Toto & Susie and your suggestion that she's more into him than he is into her is so ridiculous I just can't stop laughing.

I've never met a man who was more in love with and dedicated to his wife than Torger Christian Wolff. He can have any woman he wants but is absolutely crazy about her and her happiness has always been his number one priority. They recently moved to Monaco even though his office is in Brackley. Why? Because he decided he didn't want to spend so much time away from her and Jack. So now he only flies to Oxford when there's an important meeting. Did you know that when F1 races are in Europe he will fly to a racetrack on a Friday morning and get there an hour before FP1 because he doesn't want to spend Thursday evening away from her. He also rushes back home as soon as he's finished with the press after the race. Did you know that even though his schedule has been absolutely crazy for the last couple of years he always makes it a priority for the two of them to go away and spend some time together. Did you know that when they are away from each other they talk million times a day on the phone and she's always the first one he will call in the morning and the last one he calls before he goes to bed. Did you know that every year for their anniversary he sends her flowers, buys her crazy expensive gifts and organizes romantic dinners. This year for they 10th wedding anniversary he took her to Venice and gave her a diamond eternity ring.

Just because he doesn't like to pose for selfies and show off on camera like other fake couples doesn't mean anything. So stop with the rubbish talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ok I know DR's still on our tit list a little but id love to karaoke with him to the whole of the moon by the waterboys

who are your Karaoke partners
There's definitely video of DR singing karaoke at Horner's house somewhere.
There's also one of the RBR drivers singing spice girls too!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.