Formula 1 Wags #149 Alpine 2023: Battle of the Baguetts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After one whole eternity I watched an episode of Unboxed
It's good πŸ˜„
Still not over how the team and Daniel were saying he is staying after they already signed Oscar but yeah... Nice to be back on papaya track πŸ˜…
Lando carries the show, he should do Landologs more often. Not pretentious advertising obvious ones, just like a day in life or something

Ayyyyyyy πŸ₯°

Monza i think you are in love triangle with Lando and Max now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what happend with Maxiel πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edit
Ok so Pierre had a twitch stream . Did you talk about it ? I can’t keep up πŸ˜‚ someone said that Daniel proposed to Pierre’s mumπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Monza i think you are in love triangle with Lando and Max now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what happend with Maxiel πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Maxiel forever

One of my colleagues started watching DTS. Girls, I swear I never did my Daniel/Max agenda on real life non f1 people so she only knew I never miss a race πŸ˜†. Immediately after the first episode she watched she started spamming me with Daniel :ROFLMAO: and then when she was searching for videos on youtube she found a tonne of Maxiel content. So yeah, my whatsapp is flooded by Red Bull Maxiel videos πŸ˜†

And Lando... I know it may sound dodgy because for a long long time I was the only one who wasn't a fan of Luisa but... He is kinda different lately imho πŸ˜… he stopped (or paused) some things he did which cooled me off a bit back then (obvious lame ads with minimal effort later to be fixed with cheap love doves agenda etc) and is back to being... just Lando πŸ₯°

Plus shhhhh some Miami girls are going to Austin and that just adds to my picture of F1 world 🀫 πŸ˜…

IMG_20221012_233956.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Maxiel forever

One of my colleagues started watching DTS. Girls, I swear I never did my Daniel/Max agenda on real life non f1 people so she only knew I never miss a race πŸ˜†. Immediately after the first episode she watched she started spamming me with Daniel :ROFLMAO: and then when she was searching for videos on youtube she found a tonne of Maxiel content. So yeah, my whatsapp is flooded by Red Bull Maxiel videos πŸ˜†

And Lando... I know it may sound dodgy because for a long long time I was the only one who wasn't a fan of Luisa but... He is kinda different lately imho πŸ˜… he stopped (or paused) some things he did which cooled me off a bit back then (obvious lame ads with minimal effort later to be fixed with cheap love doves agenda etc) and is back to being... just Lando πŸ₯°

Plus shhhhh some Miami girls are going to Austin and that just adds to my picture of F1 world 🀫 πŸ˜…

View attachment 1646355
Oh this is the best scenario πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ my best friend is too tired to understand f1 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and the fact she is β€œinto β€œ Daniel is a win but poor her in a month πŸ˜‚
We love Lando who is enjoying a life and causing a drama πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ too bad he is so cute πŸ˜‚πŸ™„β€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
It's midnight in the US, and well passed it on the UK lando.jpg has failed us

2 weeks is his attention span

• Haha
Reactions: 5
F1 posted a will buxton written article about max. Some of max’s fans & haters felt that the article was disrespectful to danill because the word β€˜stepfather’ was mentioned. In my opinion max has never publicly claimed to be a stepfather to anyones child so I don’t understand the hate.

Reactions: 4
F1 posted a will buxton written article about max. Some of max’s fans & haters felt that the article was disrespectful to danill because the word β€˜stepfather’ was mentioned. In my opinion max has never publicly claimed to be a stepfather to anyones child so I don’t understand the hate.
Can you like it?

Reactions: 1
link, probably

was just a little late! 🀣
Okay actually this is my fave so far.... Hamster at top golf? Oh remember the golf and churros??
I hope lu got her churros tonight.

Okay lando can last longer than 2 weeks.

Any... other.... driver... something? Anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Okay actually this is my fave so far.... Hamster at top golf? Oh remember the golf and churros??
I hope lu got her churros tonight.

Okay lando can last longer than 2 weeks.

Any... other.... driver... something? Anything?
Bet he can last ages. So much stamina. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There has been a real lack of thirst traps the last few weeks, im manifesting a Lew workout picture πŸ’ͺ

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The hair
The pants
the besties that were.
Screenshot_20221013_062737.jpg

Also Cha Recipies?!
1.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
You know when you see a boy that vaguely resembles sharl eclair (albeit the poor man’s version) and you’re like 😍
but then he opens his mouth and speaks like a roadman and sparks up a joint outside Costa at 1pm on a Thursday afternoon πŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.