Formula 1 Wags #149 Alpine 2023: Battle of the Baguetts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
other drivers+wags seem to know how to be a bit more secretive 🤣
Well, Cha dropped more (sad) "jewelry". But that's about it I guess. (wonder how long will it take for someone to find exactly the same stuff elsewhere but very very cheap)

And ex wag - Kat - is going to Hawaii. She is really living best of her life after Pierre. Good for her! :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Monza I found your child
OMG, how cute is he, and his little voice :love:

I’ll be there for a few days before so hopefully catch some of it but gutted I’ll miss that. Outside Caesar’s Palace I believe.
I did think there would be some promotion going on for it, might be able to buy a T Shirt if nothing else.

I have never actually seen Drag Race, one of those shows everyone tells me to watch that I never got around to watching.
ooo, enjoy your trip! no matter what :ROFLMAO:

let's add another point to our petition to FIA: announce events earlier so everyone can plan:LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh, I just realized, but if Kika will be soft launched at the football match... didn't he do the same with Kat? He is not very original then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh, I just realized, but if Kika will be soft launched at the football match... didn't he do the same with Kat? He is not very original then 😂
Speaking of Kat, she posted earlier about boarding a flight to Hawaii, im sure she much rather enjoys that than a football match 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love, love Max’s Austin merch 🤩
Wonder how rowdy DR is going to be this at COTA 😅
honestly I'm just hoping none of the give any Fs and we get full on driver chaos off track... honestly at this point is there anything really to come from the racing except possibly some hope for next year?
If it were me and my contract was sealed, i'd consider this the down time to have a life/DJ/slag/push some hoodies whatever

Reactions: 1
Broke my phone screen so no instagram/twitter for me for few days 😭😭

Feel free to feed me with content any time 😅

Sooo who did Pierre take to watch psg? 🙈

• Heart
Speaking of social media content, looks who's moving on 😋 he seems cute, good for her ☺
Screenshot_20221015-212752_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
i'm thinking lando is probably hooking up with someone this weekend and on the DL this weekend.
kinda crazy to me he missed the lando.jpg posts and he's been quiet since Thursday with no hamster to take with him
this is purely based on the fact that i do not think he can possibly be alone without someone else around and well if its not hamster, F1 drivers or Lu... i just dont think he's hanging out alone for one single second there

• Haha
To be fair to Lando, I think we forget he does have quite a few friends in Monaco (Jack, Niccolo etc..) as well as the other drivers (think Alex mentioned they play golf sometimes together there). That said Hamster has also been quiet so I wouldnt be surprised if he also ended up there 🤣

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20221015-205855_Instagram.jpg

Only time I love ripped skinny jeans on men is when it's Daniel, think its the tattoos poking through that does it for me

• Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1653302
Only time I love ripped skinny jeans on men is when it's Daniel, think its the tattoos poking through that does it for me
this call for a new thread
and hopefully some heidi

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.