Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello2723

VIP Member
McLaren are going to need more napping spots in their garage with these two sleeping everywhere 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

S877

I still can’t get over them making Max sit in that weird sex parlour room on his own while he was denying he was the champion 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15

monza

VIP Member
Why are you all taking photographer Lando so seriously? 😅

Btw good morning everybody, especially @Futtrit ❤🌞

Screenshot_20221011_072428.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Futtrit

VIP Member
Oh yeah, she is not hinting at all. She never hints. Not in the past, not today, not ever. Poor poor little Luisa, everyone is just mean to her. Sorry, but her life literally revolves around Lando. If not for him, she'd 1) never get where she is (and if so not that fast) and 2) she will be soon forgotten once the link fades away. She always hinted on Lando (before they were official), why would she stop now when she knows it brings her that desired attention? In a way, I understand her (but at the same time I don't really like opportunists so meh). So she hints, just like all these wags do.

(but also, you don't have to feel offended and insulted on her behalf, we are having fun ;))

As she should! :cool:
For someone who doesn't like Luisa you spend an awful lot of time being bothered by her.
There feels like venom in your posts. Not lighthearted banter.

You do realize you are in wags related thread, don't you? ;)
And yes, of course, as I said, once the link is gone, people will slowly forget. If the link (any link, not just her "hinting", but for example that damned jewelry) is kept alive, people will still talk. Easy as that.

Lando is a bit of an arsehole already (not the cheating in F1 one, but still a bit)...
Jesus. Stop being arsey to people who have been posting on the thread longer than you. FFS.
It's uncomfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

MissF1

VIP Member
Lewis giving Charles his best “I was rooting for you, we were all rooting for you!!!!” Speech. 🤣🤣🤣
4834A359-F0AB-4F00-9C6F-423195A6E27E.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

hello2723

VIP Member
Red Bull overspending on their catering budget of all things is the funniest thing to come out of last season 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Knit Happens

VIP Member
At least Carlos called bullshit when they interviewed him on Sky just now. You just don't risk it, end of. Even if SC/red flag has come out, people can still have accidents. Just don't fucking do it 😡

Reactions: 11