Formula 1 Wags #149 Alpine 2023: Battle of the Baguetts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Sav... maybe her mothers squad care, but in all honesty (!), noone else does. 🤷‍♀️ Pass and next!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So random question.... assuming lando is back at my for Sim this week but Daniel is in LA. Do t see why he'd fly back before austin..Austin... but also doesn't he have to?

And Pierre with his portuguese wag band
And estie not looking so bestie
View attachment 1644415
yeah i was wondering the same thing 😅 but with only 4 races left he probably don't care ? 😂😂 maybe oscar will hop in the car for fp1 in austin if he can do that ?

Reactions: 5
yeah i was wondering the same thing 😅 but with only 4 races left he probably don't care ? 😂😂 maybe oscar will hop in the car for fp1 in austin if he can do that ?
I'd say he'd thinking if sim sessions haven't helped by now, what's the point. I believe Alpine aren't releasing Oscar to do any pre work with McLaren. Same happened when DR moved to Renault, he could only join team activities in the January of 2019

But McLaren have to give two of the remaining FP1 sessions to a rookie, so will be interesting to see who will get it. I think Paulou and O'Ward have done a lot of testing recently, so maybe it'll be them

See i agree that he doesn't really care about the new car development, but wondering if that affects his race at all without 'practicing' on the SIM? i mean i guess he knows the tracks and all but wouldn't it be helpful with mclaren to like practice for points? or is that pointless

I'd say he'd thinking if sim sessions haven't helped by now, what's the point. I believe Alpine aren't releasing Oscar to do any pre work with McLaren. Same happened when DR moved to Renault, he could only join team activities in the January of 2019

But McLaren have to give two of the remaining FP1 sessions to a rookie, so will be interesting to see who will get it. I think Paulou and O'Ward have done a lot of testing recently, so maybe it'll be them
I want to see pato do FP1 in Austin! but also would love to see Paulou.
I forget how it works but oscar is 100% free of Alpine... but he isn't necessarily signed with mclaren this season?

Well yes, I'd imagine it's pretty groundbreaking stuff :rolleyes:
Alright... gonna take one for the team
listening.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It’d cool for Pato to do it in Mexico - home race for him

• Heart
Reactions: 6
alright made it like 4 minutes into the podcast and just cant
so strange to hear her voice, kinda like when we first heard lu. you see so many photos but rarely do I actually hear them speak
voice sounds very posh British and should fit in well with the norris clan
podcast sounded pretty good an organized overall, she might have some general following because she is honest, but its also a very privileged perspective for anyone outside of her social demographic who doesn't have to worry about money
also personally the thought of being a mom is already something that turns me off, but listening to everything associated with pregnancy is torture to me.
that said, good luck sav, you and any other person who has given birth have my full respect.

Reactions: 4
FFS Victoria, advertising these while there are razors who are called literally Super Max (I wouldn't recommend them shhhhh)

Screenshot_20221012_151455.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
podcast sounded pretty good an organized overall, she might have some general following because she is honest, but its also a very privileged perspective for anyone outside of her social demographic who doesn't have to worry about money
also personally the thought of being a mom is already something that turns me off, but listening to everything associated with pregnancy is torture to me.
that said, good luck sav, you and any other person who has given birth have my full respect.
I don't even want to listen to it. I like funny podcasts and I like educational podcasts and especially not by famous or way too privileged people as then I feel like their sole purpose is to brag actually (or as you said, it's for a very specific group of people, not to mere mortals like you and me). That's what I feel from Jen's tiktoks and sounds like Sav is not different really, albeit maybe not as much. Well, no wonder they are friends, right?
FFS Victoria, advertising these while there are razors who are called literally Super Max (I wouldn't recommend them shhhhh)
Advertising the razor while shaving already smooth skin is way to go (NOT).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
See i agree that he doesn't really care about the new car development, but wondering if that affects his race at all without 'practicing' on the SIM? i mean i guess he knows the tracks and all but wouldn't it be helpful with mclaren to like practice for points? or is that pointless

I want to see pato do FP1 in Austin! but also would love to see Paulou.
I forget how it works but oscar is 100% free of Alpine... but he isn't necessarily signed with mclaren this season?

Alright... gonna take one for the team
listening.....
I think DR is not allowed near the 2023 car development stuff, not that he doesn't care. He's more of a drive with feeling type of driver and I'd say part of his downfall at McLaren has been the amount of sim work. Everyone had the best of intentions but it wasn't enough to make him feel like he's on top of the car.

I thought Oscar is still signed with Alpine for this year, and then they had agreed before the chaos that he could be their reserve driver this year when Dr had covid and it looked like he may not race, as a sort of gentlemans agreement, but I'm sure that's firmly off the table now. Alpine be so petty.

I think DR is not allowed near the 2023 car development stuff, not that he doesn't care. He's more of a drive with feeling type of driver and I'd say part of his downfall at McLaren has been the amount of sim work. Everyone had the best of intentions but it wasn't enough to make him feel like he's on top of the car.

I thought Oscar is still signed with Alpine for this year, and then they had agreed before the chaos that he could be their reserve driver this year when Dr had covid and it looked like he may not race, as a sort of gentlemans agreement, but I'm sure that's firmly off the table now. Alpine be so petty.
all really good points i hadn't considered. but definitely Danny is an actual driver over a sim driver. I wonder more and more how this changes things with the generations coming up too who have so much more sim time compared to the past

Reactions: 3
I think he is just hoping to know the track and will do best 😂🤷🏻‍♀️maybe some pr events in US ? We will see

Reactions: 2
He's more of a drive with feeling type of driver and I'd say part of his downfall at McLaren has been the amount of sim work.
Yeah but this idea of him not doing enough sim work never popped up before McLaren. At toro rosso, Red Bull, and Renault he never had any complaints about the amount of time he spent in the sim and how he participated in the development of the car. I think people are getting him doing e racing on his off time versus doing the sim for his actual job (something he has to do and probably has a schedule for) mixed up.

Daniel not being on the sim this late in the game is probably because the team doesn’t need any technical feedback from him in a car he’s not gonna drive. Anything dealing with set up he can do at the track I guess 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.