Formula 1 Wags #149 Alpine 2023: Battle of the Baguetts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well now we have motivational speaker lando
(i cannot imagine how much he's making on the side shooting a new endorsement every day)

Reactions: 1
It's GONE GONE

Screenshot_20221013_114224.jpg

To note she also said this so hoping they got to hook up, but also Hamster seems to have him booked
Screenshot_20221013_114207.jpg

Reactions: 3
It's GONE GONE

View attachment 1647899

To note she also said this so hoping they got to hook up, but also Hamster seems to have him booked
View attachment 1647900
"By" πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ And of course scrunchy stupid duck kissy can't be missed...

What I find interesting is that she keeps hinting hinting, but nothing too specific which makes me think more and more she just does it on purpose and doesn't even hang out with him (as if they are friends, as Lando claimed, there is nothing wrong with hanging together, right?!) As really would she miss that opportunity? Last time it didn't work that well in Monaco when she kept posting (look Monaco! And another pic of Monaco! And his apartment! LOOK!!!!!), but he wasn't even there. Now they were at the "same" place (as really London is big), but nothing specific regarding to him. Where are churros, huh? It looks like she wasn't posting anything at all as it would be easily "proven" she wasn't with him at all, so not posting makes people wonder.

(and lastly, if it was some kind of game for public, why would they play the game for his parents too? And if it was suppose to be secret, why hinting? Or she really cannot help herself?)

Oh so she is saying London wasn't work
It was a longish layover though as I probably wouldn't go back and forth (home) if I was needed somewhere in two days. And since she was in London anyway, why not go hinting hinting?

And one OT - she keeps deleting comments about break up on her IG, but she kept comments where people ask Jay to date her and that he is or anyone is better than Lando. :sick:
(and for the record, there are surely people better than Lando... but this creepy Jay is not it)

Changing topic from one model to another. It's Fernando time!
artworks-umwI4zXOEea9L438-f8WJoQ-t500x500.jpg

67f944a62a20b950e29a2756837e0ec0.jpg

FEFJdCOXIAY71eg?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh so she is saying London wasn't work

Yeah just a forced layover.... to be clear. I don't care. I am stirring any sign of chaos.
Because I really just want lando and the Hamster happy, even if they have to rotate a 3rd and share lando to all his other boyfriends

What I find interesting is that she keeps hinting hinting, but nothing too specific which makes me think more and more she just does it on purpose and doesn't even hang out with him (as if they are friends, as Lando claimed, there is nothing wrong with hanging together, right?!) As really would she miss that opportunity? Last time it didn't work that well in Monaco when she kept posting (look Monaco! And another pic of Monaco! And his apartment! LOOK!!!!!), but he wasn't even there. Now they were at the "same" place (as really London is big), but nothing specific regarding to him. Where are churros, huh? It looks like she wasn't posting anything at all as it would be easily "proven" she wasn't with him at all, so not posting makes people wonder.

(and lastly, if it was some kind of game for public, why would they play the game for his parents too? And if it was suppose to be secret, why hinting? Or she really cannot help herself?)

It was a longish layover though as I probably would go back and forth (home) if I was needed somewhere in two days. And since she was in London anyway, why not go hinting hinting?

And one OT - she keeps deleting comments about break up on her IG, but she kept comments where people ask Jay to date her and that he is or anyone is better than Lando. :sick:
(and for the record, there are surely people better than Lando... but this creepy Jay is not it)

Changing topic from one model to another. It's Fernando time!
View attachment 1647951
View attachment 1647952
View attachment 1647953
Fernando is what I'm hoping Lando becomes (sorry I love the man and his cheesy Ferni self)
I also think it's interesting how many drivers on the grid love Fernando even when he's being a total dick.
Carlos, Lando, and Zhou in particular come to mind as fanboying over Fernando constantly. Honestly one reason I'm really excited to see more zhou.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah just a forced layover.... to be clear. I don't care. I am stirring any sign of chaos.
Because I really just want lando and the Hamster happy, even if they have to rotate a 3rd and share lando to all his other boyfriends
She needed to relax after 10 a week of Bali
It's tough you know

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Fernando is what I'm hoping Lando becomes (sorry I love the man and his cheesy Ferni self)
You also mean dating couple of models and at least one marriage and divorce πŸ˜‚ Yeah, in that case, sorry Luisa, you are just the first one in the line πŸ˜‚
She needed to relax after 10 a week of Bali
It's tough you know
Don't they all? This is my biggest annoyance. They need to relax after relaxing (Bali really looked like a damn hard work, right?) because you know relaxing can be exhausting.

I've just randomly went to Kat's IG and on her last pic there are comments by Iona and Jenjen πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ They (wags, exwags, wag-wannabes and friends) are all one big family, aren't they?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Don't they all? This is my biggest annoyance. They need to relax after relaxing (Bali really looked like a damn hard work, right?) because you know relaxing can be exhausting.
I must admit, I love hard working bees more πŸ˜†

Reactions: 1

It was a longish layover though as I probably wouldn't go back and forth (home) if I was needed somewhere in two days. And since she was in London anyway, why not go hinting hinting?
Dont get the "By" πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ you clearly never made mistakes when writing thats cool...also why shouldn't she be able to post that she is in London just because Lando was also there?! give me a break so now the girl needs to pay attention where is Lando because ohh i cant post about my life because my ex is in the same city..if she was doing anything out of the ordinary for what she usually posts i would understand but she posted she was in London 2 weeks ago and posted again this week but i guess is only hinting because Lando is there too. But its funny if she didn't post anything you guys would say "ohhh she is not posting because she wants people to think were she is" but if she posts she is hinting πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ you guys are the ones still pushing the narrative that everything she does revolves around Lando. She had to go back to London after Bali and stayed there until her next job in Madrid simple has that and probably she didnt post anything related to Lando because she didn't see him. But i guess the conspiracy theories are better ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Dont get the "By" πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ you clearly never made mistakes when writing thats cool...also why shouldn't she be able to post that she is in London just because Lando was also there?! give me a break so now the girl needs to pay attention where is Lando because ohh i cant post about my life because my ex is in the same city..if she was doing anything out of the ordinary for what she usually posts i would understand but she posted she was in London 2 weeks ago and posted again this week but i guess is only hinting because Lando is there too. But its funny if she didn't post anything you guys would say "ohhh she is not posting because she wants people to think were she is" but if she posts she is hinting πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ you guys are the ones still pushing the narrative that everything she does revolves around Lando. She had to go back to London after Bali and stayed there until her next job in Madrid simple has that and probably she didnt post anything related to Lando because she didn't see him.
Its true. I think she's just having fun and probably meeting with her PR agency after the recent work...
and obviously caught the 'By' in minutes... the number of typos i have on a regular basis is painful, so i get it
Like i said, when I did my Bali trip, it took at least 3 days for me to recover from the jet lag.

Its true. I think she's just having fun and probably meeting with her PR agency after the recent work...
and obviously caught the 'By' in minutes... the number of typos i have on a regular basis is painful, so i get it
Like i said, when I did my Bali trip, it took at least 3 days for me to recover from the jet lag.
Oh I dont think she came to see him at all. she's done with the top golfing in the suburbs. Girl is sticking to the city life as she should

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.