Formula 1 Wags #149 Alpine 2023: Battle of the Baguetts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the song is by chr*s br*wn so 🤢 maybe watch muted lol but 😍😍😍 Ferrari bois
wow, them winking i something special
I definitely felt something

Daniel have baby stuff in his new collection 😳😂Oh nooo
ohhhh, not now for my hormones.:LOL: I don;t have children but I love them and today I saw such a beautiful baby girl on the street that I commented about her to a friend who I was talking to on the phone to. I think the mother heard me and now I feel bad that I focused on a baby's looks and I hope the mother heard everything I said and knows I was just in awe and it was good willed, not creepy. I try to compliment children of friends/family, especially girls, with focus on their skills not looks, to show them it doesn;t matter how they look to be loved, but she was so cute, like from a painting, and she looked like sunshine, it was my absolute spontanious reaction (what also made me realise once again how culturally we are focused on looks, it subconscious).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
FFS Victoria, advertising these while there are razors who are called literally Super Max (I wouldn't recommend them shhhhh)

View attachment 1645094
Just like her kids, I think she should follow the fashion modelling career route.

alright made it like 4 minutes into the podcast and just cant
so strange to hear her voice, kinda like when we first heard lu. you see so many photos but rarely do I actually hear them speak
voice sounds very posh British and should fit in well with the norris clan
podcast sounded pretty good an organized overall, she might have some general following because she is honest, but its also a very privileged perspective for anyone outside of her social demographic who doesn't have to worry about money
also personally the thought of being a mom is already something that turns me off, but listening to everything associated with pregnancy is torture to me.
that said, good luck sav, you and any other person who has given birth have my full respect.
I
I could see her desperately asking Lando to feature on her podcast.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
lando.jpg is expanding his audience. new post liked by sara 🤣🤣
View attachment 1645297
Ohh this suckss. I really liked Lando, I thought he was a great guy. Now im realising that he is a capricious guy. “Now F1 driver, now im funny, now im bad with Daniel, now im golfer, now im dj, now i want Luisa, now I want another 200 girls” i want to see if this like of Sara is a kind of call of attention linked by Martin Garrix friend of both. Now that i have seen Luisa living her best. I think poor her. And im sure they are not going to back together.
What is F1, kind of guys club with the same girls around Looking for fame?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

more of lando 'singing'
with prominent Portuguese wag band shot
also no lando, drill sergeant or anything actually close to military lando would be a total fail...

Also in case anyone missed this

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ohh this suckss. I really liked Lando, I thought he was a great guy. Now im realising that he is a capricious guy. “Now F1 driver, now im funny, now im bad with Daniel, now im golfer, now im dj, now i want Luisa, now I want another 200 girls” i want to see if this like of Sara is a kind of call of attention linked by Martin Garrix friend of both. Now that i have seen Luisa living her best. I think poor her. And im sure they are not going to back together.
What is F1, kind of guys club with the same girls around Looking for fame?
oh i hadn’t thought of the martin garrix connection. i think since lando as well as his photography account are followed by people she follows, his post could easily end up on her explore page that way. and then she likes it because of the puppy clickbait, who wouldn’t 🤣. probably means nothing haha, i just found it funny. genuinely can’t see her specifically going to lando’s account of all people and liking a post for fame 😅

oh i hadn’t thought of the martin garrix connection. i think since lando as well as his photography account are followed by people she follows, his post could easily end up on her explore page that way. and then she likes it because of the puppy clickbait, who wouldn’t �. probably means nothing haha, i just found it funny. genuinely can’t see her specifically going to lando’s account of all people and liking a post for fame �
Hahaha time to time as all the things that happens in this world…

A certain pink watch is back in Luisas recent post 🤣
To be fair, that photo is probably months old...
(hopefully as if not, then she is beyond desperation now. Noone can go and cry about how practical that watch is at hairdresser, right?!)

Last edited:
BTW, didn't Isa do Kerastase ad recently too? Oh and looks like she is going to Lisbon (Isa I mean), she followed some hotels from there (she'd be so easy to "follow" when it comes to her whereabouts ... but noone cares about her)

• Haha
she
Well, she'd have to stir away from her usual topic waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much. Or shall he talk about motherhood? 😂
(she is not THAT desperate, is she?)
Lando is loved by mothers, fathers, grandfathers, grandmothers and kids. Sav knows that with a lando interview she could bring in more female listeners, ads and money .

To be fair, that photo is probably months old...
(hopefully as if not, then she is beyond desperation now. Noone can go and cry about how practical that watch is at hairdresser, right?!)
it is. she filmed that a while ago when she was in that top...

After one whole eternity I watched an episode of Unboxed
It's good 😄
Still not over how the team and Daniel were saying he is staying after they already signed Oscar but yeah... Nice to be back on papaya track 😅
Lando carries the show, he should do Landologs more often. Not pretentious advertising obvious ones, just like a day in life or something

Ayyyyyyy 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Meant to post this earlier, but forgot
a while ago someone told me Kelly used to live in New York, which i didn't know, but I'm also not really a kelly fan (or hater for that matter)
anyway when i looked it up it showed she went to school here at Marymount Manhattan College, which is literally one of the worst schools you could pay money to attend. She definitely went there just to get a visa to hang out in New York. I dont wanna say that makes her anything different from Heidi, who was basically doing the same thing at NYU... I'm just honestly shocked that Kelly would have gone there. However to be clear it is located on the ritzy side of town

• Haha
Reactions: 7
a while ago someone told me Kelly used to live in New York, which i didn't know, but I'm also not really a kelly fan (or hater for that matter)
anyway when i looked it up it showed she went to school here at Marymount Manhattan College, which is literally one of the worst schools you could pay money to attend. She definitely went there just to get a visa to hang out in New York. I dont wanna say that makes her anything different from Heidi, who was basically doing the same thing at NYU... I'm just honestly shocked that Kelly would have gone there. However to be clear it is located on the ritzy side of town
Nevermind, scientist is a scientist

• Haha
wow, them winking i something special
I definitely felt something

ohhhh, not now for my hormones.:LOL: I don;t have children but I love them and today I saw such a beautiful baby girl on the street that I commented about her to a friend who I was talking to on the phone to. I think the mother heard me and now I feel bad that I focused on a baby's looks and I hope the mother heard everything I said and knows I was just in awe and it was good willed, not creepy. I try to compliment children of friends/family, especially girls, with focus on their skills not looks, to show them it doesn;t matter how they look to be loved, but she was so cute, like from a painting, and she looked like sunshine, it was my absolute spontanious reaction (what also made me realise once again how culturally we are focused on looks, it subconscious).
I do have 2 years old son , but after seeing his clothes there is no way I’m spending that money for nice tshirt 😂😂
Aww I’m sure the mother was okay with that . If not she would tell you something 😂 that is so nice from you ☺ it is so nice to hear that someone is focusing on other things then just a looks

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes I think she interned at Bergdorf Goodman

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.