Formula 1 Wags #149 Alpine 2023: Battle of the Baguetts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont get the "By" 🤦‍♀️ you clearly never made mistakes when writing thats cool...also why shouldn't she be able to post that she is in London just because Lando was also there?! give me a break so now the girl needs to pay attention where is Lando because ohh i cant post about my life because my ex is in the same city..if she was doing anything out of the ordinary for what she usually posts i would understand but she posted she was in London 2 weeks ago and posted again this week but i guess is only hinting because Lando is there too. But its funny if she didn't post anything you guys would say "ohhh she is not posting because she wants people to think were she is" but if she posts she is hinting 😂 😂 you guys are the ones still pushing the narrative that everything she does revolves around Lando. She had to go back to London after Bali and stayed there until her next job in Madrid simple has that and probably she didnt post anything related to Lando because she didn't see him.
Oh yeah, she is not hinting at all. She never hints. Not in the past, not today, not ever. Poor poor little Luisa, everyone is just mean to her. Sorry, but her life literally revolves around Lando. If not for him, she'd 1) never get where she is (and if so not that fast) and 2) she will be soon forgotten once the link fades away. She always hinted on Lando (before they were official), why would she stop now when she knows it brings her that desired attention? In a way, I understand her (but at the same time I don't really like opportunists so meh). So she hints, just like all these wags do.

(but also, you don't have to feel offended and insulted on her behalf, we are having fun ;))

Oh I dont think she came to see him at all. she's done with the top golfing in the suburbs. Girl is sticking to the city life as she should
As she should! :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh yeah, she is not hinting at all. She never hints. Not in the past, not today, not ever. Poor poor little Luisa, everyone is just mean to her. Sorry, but her life literally revolves around Lando. If not for him, she'd 1) never get where she is (and if so not that fast) and 2) she will be soon forgotten once the link fades away. She always hinted on Lando (before they were official), why would she stop now when she knows it brings her that desired attention? In a way, I understand her (but at the same time I don't really like opportunists so meh). So she hints, just like all these wags do.

(but also, you don't have to feel offended and insulted on her behalf, we are having fun ;))

Does her life revolve around Lando or is she just a young woman who dated someone famous for a short period of time? Like... Unless you're super interested in the WAGs, the news cycle has moved on and most people will have forgotten they even dated.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah just a forced layover.... to be clear. I don't care. I am stirring any sign of chaos.
Because I really just want lando and the Hamster happy, even if they have to rotate a 3rd and share lando to all his other boyfriends

Fernando is what I'm hoping Lando becomes (sorry I love the man and his cheesy Ferni self)
I also think it's interesting how many drivers on the grid love Fernando even when he's being a total dick.
Carlos, Lando, and Zhou in particular come to mind as fanboying over Fernando constantly. Honestly one reason I'm really excited to see more zhou.
I hope Lando doesn't turn into him because Fernando is a renowned F1 cheat, he has Flavio as his manager and is lucky that nobody remembers/knows about his hole tendencies.

Does her life revolve around Lando or is she just a young woman who dated someone famous for a short period of time? Like... Unless you're super interested in the WAGs, the news cycle has moved on and most people will have forgotten they even dated.
You do realize you are in wags related thread, don't you? ;)
And yes, of course, as I said, once the link is gone, people will slowly forget. If the link (any link, not just her "hinting", but for example that damned jewelry) is kept alive, people will still talk. Easy as that.

I'll use Fernando as an example - who still remembers any of his exes besides Raquel?

I hope Lando doesn't turn into him because Fernando is a renowned F1 cheat, he has Flavio as his manager and is lucky that nobody remembers/knows about his hole tendencies.
Lando is a bit of an hole already (not the cheating in F1 one, but still a bit)...

For someone who doesn't like Luisa you spend an awful lot of time being bothered by her.
There feels like venom in your posts. Not lighthearted banter.

And yes, of course, as I said, once the link is gone, people will slowly forget. If the link (any link, not just her "hinting", but for example that damned jewelry) is kept alive, people will still talk. Easy as that.

Lando is a bit of an hole already (not the cheating in F1 one, but still a bit)...
Jesus. Stop being arsey to people who have been posting on the thread longer than you. FFS.
It's uncomfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
For someone who doesn't like Luisa you spend an awful lot of time being bothered by her.
If there is a discussion about Luisa I talk about Luisa. If there is one about lets say Kelly or Cha or Isa or anyone, we'll talk about them. I don't have a problem with Luisa per se (but of course, if someone talk positively, noone cares), but as I said, I don't like these kind of opportunists that most of the wags are. I talked "like this" about others too. So once again, is this only a problem when people talk negatively about Luisa specifically? Because when people criticize Cha or Kelly, there is hardly any offended fan who'd come to defend their honor.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not offended at all but i think I still can give my opinion right i dont need to agree with you. Yes so fun thats why half of the people left this thread. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I'll use Fernando as an example - who still remembers any of his exes besides Raquel?

Maybe but like I say, the F1 news cycle has long moved on from the Lando and Luisa chat. But that's just me, I don't really follow along with either of them so I'm not bothered and I don't know what she has and hasn't said. My point is there is a lot of overanalysing of things that are probably pretty minor. They're both young and these things happen, you break up but you're still in contact. It's messy. Except this has all been played out in public and there isn't really a rule book. It is what it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Maybe but like I say, the F1 news cycle has long moved on from the Lando and Luisa chat. But that's just me, I don't really follow along with either of them so I'm not bothered and I don't know what she has and hasn't said. My point is there is a lot of overanalysing of things that are probably pretty minor. They're both young and these things happen, you break up but you're still in contact. It's messy. Except this has all been played out in public and there isn't really a rule book. It is what it is.
I totally get you and in a way I agree. Some people don't care, some still do, some just like to analyze as lets face it, they always did thing that made people analyze stuff. Also, if there is nothing else and no other wag does anything, well, her doing something kinda make people talk. And yes, I also agree, the fact they were so in public is not helping this all either. (and thanks for not being offended, I apologize if I sounded snappy and keep civilized discussion as we don't have to agree in everything, right? ❤ )

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I miss the days you were triggered by DR pics

That's the base of my tattle career 😂

Reactions: 1
When is Cha going to start posting those amazing recipes? Or is this already it? ;)
1665682793771.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.