Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kubnikol

VIP Member
i want mclaren ice bathtub content too 😫😂
but then I remembered that Daniel screams like a woman when he touches cold water 😂😬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

e456

Im with you and you know the irony is that for people that don't care about the girl and what she has to give or say you guys for sure still talk a lot about her 😂 maybe she is special after all. 😂;)
I agree that there’s no need to make personal digs and say she’s boring etc because no one can infer that from social media. However I do think saying the reason she has so many followers (which I’m assuming is what helps to drive her work, if brands check out her page she has a lot more followers than other models/influencers of her calibre) is mainly because of Lando is just the truth. That’s in no way a bad thing or her fault, so she shouldn’t be criticised for that, but there’s no point denying it. She actually seems like a sweet girl but he has definitely “helped”, just inadvertently

Knit Happens

VIP Member
From experience with rich boys who are bored, they like to buy cameras to play photographer
but they also like taking photos that arent on their phone/icloud of other things as well which could get them in trouble...
So we can expect some artistic dick pics to emerge at some point then... with mood lighting, maybe so artsy you don't even realise its a dick pic to start off with? 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

monza

VIP Member
Which bitch didn't know this is a remix, not an original song? 😂

Which bitch was surprised they played this in a club in a country that doesn't even have F1 on national tv and then yelled Max Verstappen across the club?

This bitch 💁‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Sc1909

VIP Member
Hey, i know you're feeling angry and frustrated but please don't have a pop at @alnfitzg

She's lovely ❤
I get that. Hard to know who is friendly in this thread anymore.

She asked why I read here. I answered.

some folk have took over and made it a not very nice place.

I’m allowed to say that and share that I’m sad with the way the series of threads has went.

Futtrit

VIP Member
Cause you know what? it’s not just your personal chat space, it was for everyone.

Im allowed to say what the fuck I want just like everyone else. Im allowed to comment that in my opinion it’s changed.
Hey, i know you're feeling angry and frustrated but please don't have a pop at @alnfitzg

She's lovely ❤

• Heart

hello2723

VIP Member
Not sure if these have been posted already but he looks very happy in that lego car, or for being at a PR event in general😅
20220928_191216.jpg
20220928_191214.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

monza

VIP Member
I love you @alnfitzg, you don't know it but your posts and reactions on mine were the bright spot when I needed them the most here. They still are ❤ You are one of the reasons I stayed on Tattle after everything.

P.S. I love your occasional pure filth posts the most🤪

• Heart