Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Happy new thread!
About Heidi and DR getting serious and maybe getting engaged in his off year.....
Her fanpage is suggesting something else....
View attachment 1608857
I hope Heidi is ready to deal with Daniel full time in the off year.... he's gonna be soooo needy without racing
isn't that when the first break up between them happened? Sorry dont know the timeline but I'm bored so please let me know

• Haha
Reactions: 9

pink-crystal

VIP Member
Guys did you see they are having a Las Vegas GP launch this November with Drivers? It does say “several teams and drivers will be represented”! I hope they only invite the slaggy ones and we get lots of chaotic content as a result
50FE0F06-D612-45F4-B897-51366DFC28BE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

auberginestar

Overtaking in Singapore is difficult so I could see why max would be pissed with everything that happened yesterday.

pastafasta

VIP Member
WTF?! The person behind that Heidi fanpage is a literal asshole. Sorry, but what the f is that?! Why the hell people think comment like these are cute?!

• Heart

e456

A cost cap breach is actually very serious. So many teams have had to make people redundant because they couldn’t afford salaries, a lot of them are having to run old used parts race after race because they just can’t afford to make new ones. IMO the budget caps stupid anyway, F1 is a development game and yet that’s being harnessed because of it but it exists so it needs to be adhered to. Going over in 2021 impacts this year which then impacts next year so, if true, this is technically having an impact for 3 championships. I hope the FIA deals with it properly and it’s not some back door secret like the Ferrari engine, it’s about time this sport had some integrity for once. Embarrassing actually

MissF1

VIP Member
Which of the current drivers had a job before they were racing proffessionaly?
I know some of them didn't had a rich family, like Lewis and Alex.
Daniel was serving coffee.
View attachment 1618172

And wich of the current WAGs had a job while they were in school? Sandra maybe? Who else?
Max Fewtrell had a job racing. But being a WAG is very demanding. And Lando is pretty needy.

• Haha
  • Heart

Knit Happens

VIP Member
I'm jealous because he can afford it... and also annoyed as I know most of his hobbies are a bit of waste of money as he doesn't stay with one for a long time.
Yeah same. I do have a fair amount of hobbies I guess - knitting, sewing and nude drawing currently, have previously made jewellery (like with flames involved as well as other less dangerous techniques that are all more effort than Cha's 'handmade' offerings 😅) but I would love to afford in both money and time to spend longer at them. I had the curse of being both academic and creative at school and then being steered down the academic path by adults because 'creative things don't earn money.' I would 100% be a better creator/artist if I didn't have to earn money to exist as a single person who wants to live independently of other people. So yeah, I hear ya on the envy for folks who have the luxury of being able to pick up hobbies like that.

I have considered whether I want to stay in my current job recently and so far leaving for something that would be less pressure and more enjoyable with the UK in the state it is right now doesn't feel like an option 😕 Unless I can figure out a way to become an F1 wag in spite of being older than most of the drivers currently on the grid that is 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha