Formula 1 Wags #147 Single and Sweating in Singapore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m missing this race because I’m at a family thing and feeling out of the loop having missed yesterday too. One quick look at things though and I am predicting CHAOS.

Wish I could be watching it 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 7
talking about something more enjoyable... orf just played Ready for it - Taylor Swift (REPUTATION) in the back of a clip of Max' 2022 season

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Wtf I’ve been rushing around like a crazy person to be ready for 1pm and now you’re telling me it’s pissing it down and the start is delayed ??? πŸ™ƒ

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
austrian commentators just went and asked a lady from the fia as to when the 4 hour race window starts, still waiting for an answer

Reactions: 2
austrian commentators just went and asked a lady from the fia as to when the 4 hour race window starts, still waiting for an answer
Says a lot about the Austrian commentators because that 4 hour window no longer exists, it's a three hour window now.

SkyF1 UK saying it's at 1pm.

They won't even get the full two hours racing in the three hours of the race window I'm saying.

These guys both have pain kinks I'm saying it now.
They don’t care πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ probably much better than sit in the car for 2 hours in this heat

• Haha
1232 new update. I'm saying AT LEAST 1 hour delay

These poor fans.
Omg yes!
Waiting for the race lasts for whole eternity in normal conditions let alone when you get soaked or frozen as I was and then... You have to wait for at least another hour πŸ˜…

IT'S BACK πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€

Screenshot_20221002_140853.jpg

Screenshot_20221002_141027.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg yes!
Waiting for the race lasts an whole eternity in normal conditions let alone when you get soaked or frozen as I was and then... You have to wait for at least another hour πŸ˜…

IT'S BACK πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€

View attachment 1620283
When she travels does she hide the pink one into some other bigger suitcase or something? As she didn't have it on her way to London, did she?
(I thought she'd be going to Bali, but aren't majority of afternoon flights from London to west? Is she going to US or maybe Caribbean or Brazil?)

She's thrown the Tumi over the balcony.....yes Lu, free yourself from that luggage baggage!
Maybe she had the pink one at Max's place. She took Tumi from Monaco and brought it to London to leave it there and took her pink one.
My head hurts now though.

Reactions: 3
When she travels does she hide the pink one into some other bigger suitcase or something? As she didn't have it on her way to London, did she?
(I thought she'd be going to Bali, but aren't majority of afternoon flights from London to west? Is she going to US or maybe Caribbean or Brazil?)
Maybe she left the pink one in London some time they were there πŸ˜…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.