Formula 1 Wags #147 Single and Sweating in Singapore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think lando is a lot of things, but not dumb enough to talk to a 16 year old. Rule number 1, ask their age if they lie then its not your fault. That's like celebrity 101. But yes the 'likes' to me sound like another lame stretch to put out gossip. i love my lando gossip as much as anyone. but it this case ITS ILLEGAL and not cool to do that in any way.

Reactions: 3
interesting comment 😅
I’m in no way attacking you but this is not the full quote and it’s been worded like that for clicks. Autosport has the full quote, which is “It’s never great when the season finishes early. Even when I’ve experienced having it finish early in places like Mexico”. I hate how journalists do this because the guy gets attacked for no reason half the time there’s no need to add fuel to the fire. I don’t think he said anything about it being bad for the sport

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m in no way attacking you but this is not the full quote and it’s been worded like that for clicks. Autosport has the full quote, which is “It’s never great when the season finishes early. Even when I’ve experienced having it finish early in places like Mexico”. I hate how journalists do this because the guy gets attacked for no reason half the time there’s no need to add fuel to the fire. I don’t think he said anything about it being bad for the sport
thank you for the full quote! my bad 😅

wow they totally changed his answer, need to keep the “toxic” rivalry going i guess 🥴

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
thank you for the full quote! my bad 😅

wow they totally changed his answer, need to keep the “toxic” rivalry going i guess 🥴
No worries! Yeah I’m sick of it tbh. Lewis said in an interview really recently that he has no issue with Max and there’s no lingering bad feelings towards him from last year. The people insinuating this year is boring are the journalists and pundits constantly doing stuff like this tbh because it looks like they’re trying to inject entertainment by blatantly lying. It annoys me as a Lewis fan because everyone supposedly loves the Max&Charles “friendship” and yet …. They still want to drag this out😅just leave it honestly it’s in the past

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Knowing Lando the injury is probably from one leg getting caught by the other (his own legs I mean).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
do you have a theory? Curious, this is one i haven't had... but was probably doing it wrong

those two would thrive on the fight and cuddle dynamic
I think Max was being too bratty, Lando decided to be a bit more rough but ended up in an awkward position on his knees behind max and it just didn't agree with his ankle. But Max loved it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.