Formula 1 Wags #147 Single and Sweating in Singapore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she and her agency will play Lando's birthday smart. They'll have all eyes on them šŸ˜…
Ha... in Brazil...
I've been following him and max's list of Brazilian girls (and one from Buenos Ares)
i also find it interesting that the flood of 20something girls he followed/unfollowed in Monaco all seem to have some connection to a club promoter in the UK he and his crew are connected too.

Obviously turning 23 is gonna be a big party for lando
but will he wish lu a happy birthday or like her birthday post

Reactions: 5
Ha... in Brazil...
I've been following him and max's list of Brazilian girls (and one from buenes areas)
i also find it interesting that the flood of 20something girls he followed/unfollowed in Monaco all seem to have some connection to a club promoter in the UK he and his crew are connected too.
Everything is probably connected one way or another šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Guys did you see they are having a Las Vegas GP launch this November with Drivers? It does say ā€œseveral teams and drivers will be representedā€! I hope they only invite the slaggy ones and we get lots of chaotic content as a result
50FE0F06-D612-45F4-B897-51366DFC28BE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Guys did you see they are having a Las Vegas GP launch this November with Drivers? It does say ā€œseveral teams and drivers will be representedā€! I hope they only invite the slaggy ones and we get lots of chaotic content as a result
View attachment 1611586
i just can't wrap my head around the fact that daniel will miss the Vegas race . i need him and Jenson to have drunk post race interviews šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So who will get drunk and marry there? (Extra points if it's planned and "being drunk" is just an excuse :sneaky:)

• Haha
surely mclaren will let him in the hospitality if he advertises them on insta
Red Bull Red Bull Red Bull Red Bull Red Bull Red Bull Red Bull Red Bull Red Bull Red Bull Red Bull Red Bull Red Bull Red Bull Red Bull

DC and DR dancing YMCA while Max is gay panicking once again šŸ„°

• Haha
  • Heart
Cause you know what? itā€™s not just your personal chat space, it was for everyone.

Im allowed to say what the duck I want just like everyone else. Im allowed to comment that in my opinion itā€™s changed.
It still is for everyone? & of course you can comment whatever you like. Iā€™m legit not trying to fight w you! From my perspective it just gets a bit annoying when someone posts in this thread implying the posters here are nasty, mean, etc cause itā€™s likeā€¦ weā€™re right here, lol! But youā€™re free to post anything you want, as is everyone else. Iā€™m sorry if I made you feel otherwise x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So who will get drunk and marry there? (Extra points if it's planned and "being drunk" is just an excuse :sneaky:)
It won't be Pierre and Yuki, because they are already married.

Won't be Sharl and Carlos because they both too dumb to find the chapel.

Could be Carlos and Lando. But there won't be any alcohol involved, they just wanna get married.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Damnit I really wanted something to happen today
just sitting here working on boring stuff
while watching this insane hurricane hit Florida... where my father just happens to live
He doesn't seem to think its a big deal (just like covid ya know)
But watching this thing is scary as hell because it went from nothing to huge outta no where and is such a testament to climate issues

anyway.., also made me thankful the Miami GP is so much earlier in the year. there is absolutely no way they could group it with austin or really any time in July-October without some kind of major risk of a hurricane.... but like Seb said it will be underwater soon, and seeing how quickly its flooded means it may happen even sooner

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It won't be Pierre and Yuki, because they are already married.

Won't be Sharl and Carlos because they both too dumb to find the chapel.

Could be Carlos and Lando. But there won't be any alcohol involved, they just wanna get married.
Yesss!! Carlos and Lando wedding! They will both cry

• Heart
Not sure if these have been posted already but he looks very happy in that lego car, or for being at a PR event in generalšŸ˜…
20220928_191216.jpg
20220928_191214.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
i just can't wrap my head around the fact that daniel will miss the Vegas race . i need him and Jenson to have drunk post race interviews šŸ˜‚
I vote that if he's not racing there that Danny Ric and Jenson do a Wogan/Norton style commentary night where they get shitfaced drunk and make sarcastic comments about the whole thing for the full race.

• Heart
  • Haha
Hey, i know you're feeling angry and frustrated but please don't have a pop at @alnfitzg

She's lovely ā¤
Big fat HUGS to you ā¤
I love you @alnfitzg, you don't know it but your posts and reactions on mine were the bright spot when I needed them the most here. They still are ā¤ You are one of the reasons I stayed on Tattle after everything.

P.S. I love your occasional pure filth posts the mostšŸ¤Ŗ
Hahahaha why am I crying right now, this is so sweet, love you girl x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.