Formula 1 Wags #147 Single and Sweating in Singapore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liking your own post literally means you are either narcissistic weirdo or you're doing it for better engagement of the said post. In Lando's case, I'm sure it's the latter. But sure, there is nothing calculated about it, sure there is not. There there.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Uh Oh... These two rooms seem very close to each other
View attachment 1611248

View attachment 1611249
Dont worry, you dont have to miss him any more... I know they have a joining suite.
Funny how when people talk about Jenson and Daniel partying I always visualize tiger in bathtub Hangover scene, whiskey bottles and bras all over the rooms but with these two I imagine coca cola, chips and dirty socks everywhere

Liking your own post literally means you are either narcissistic weirdo or you're doing for better engagement of the said post. In Lando's case, I'm sure it's the latter. But sure, there is nothing calculated about it, sure there is not. There there.
Of course it's about engagement. As he should imho 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And I don't deny it, of course he does it and good for him for doing it. He is not stupid (like some people imply), he knows what he does online (as many other people do).

Reactions: 3
Funny how when people talk about Jenson and Daniel partying I always visualize tiger in bathtub Hangover scene, whiskey bottles and bras all over the rooms but with these two I imagine coca cola, chips and dirty socks everywhere

Thinking Lando is just seeing how many people he can get to follow something at a moments notice
(again he didn't just start following Leica (instead of his usual follows) and start a photo account using at $6000 camera
how many follows is that in one day?

And I don't deny it, of course he does it. He is not stupid (like some people imply), he knows what he does online (as many other people do).
the boy was raised on how to be a money making product. Even he's stated he's an 'investment' for his father that is now bringing returns for them all.
if he doesn't know about marketing, i can guarantee you he's set up with the right people who do.
but i agree... lando is no idiot (unless it involves flirting with boobs)

• Haha
136K in 24 hours (maybe less)
Well its no Seb retirement account but i'd say that's some seriously clout right there as to how much he can bring in

Reactions: 4
A sneak peak at Lu's interview on the stories
on you tube which is not out yet, you can enable translate in closed captioning. its not great but it was good for kika's

Also just wanted to point out Luisa is now under 400K. it makes me sad, like she lost the same amount of follower lando gained off a photo account in 24 hours

Last edited:
Why come here then 🤷‍♀️
Cause you know what? it’s not just your personal chat space, it was for everyone.

Im allowed to say what the duck I want just like everyone else. Im allowed to comment that in my opinion it’s changed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Cause you know what? it’s not just your personal chat space, it was for everyone.

Im allowed to say what the duck I want just like everyone else. Im allows to comment that in my opinion it’s changed.
indeed.

Reactions: 1
Also just wanted to point out Luisa is now under 400K. it makes me sad, like she lost the same amount of follower lando gained off a photo account in 24 hours
She basically started to lose followers right after that announcement, which only proves many people only followed her just because of him. And on the days when she posts the most stories, she in fact loses more followers - probably reminds more people they don't in fact want to follow her anymore. (and it's not only her, Kat is also losing followers in general, but some days it fluctuates. But she also had more followers when she started with Pierre and didn't gain as much as Luisa)
(which is not a surprise of course, but I've heard way too many arguments about how she's got all those followers by herself regardless of who she's been dating which of course it's not true at all).

Im allowed to say what the duck I want just like everyone else. Im allowed to comment that in my opinion it’s changed.
Hey, i know you're feeling angry and frustrated but please don't have a pop at @alnfitzg

She's lovely ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She basically started to lose followers right after that announcement, which only proves many people only followed her just because of him. And on the days when she posts the most stories, she in fact loses more followers - probably reminds more people they don't in fact want to follow her anymore. (and it's not only her, Kat is also losing followers in general, but some days it fluctuates. But she also had more followers when she started with Pierre and didn't gain as much as Luisa)
(which is not a surprise of course, but I've heard way too many arguments about how she's got all those followers by herself regardless of who she's been dating which of course it's not true at all).
I think like a lot of the influencers at least. its all fun and games until you start throwing in the ads and tags

I love you @alnfitzg, you don't know it but your posts and reactions on mine were the bright spot when I needed them the most here. They still are ❤ You are one of the reasons I stayed on Tattle after everything.

P.S. I love your occasional pure filth posts the most🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think like a lot of the influencers at least. its all fun and games until you start throwing in the ads and tags
If you are popular for any reason, you can afford crappy content. But majority of wags are only popular because of their bf, so once there is no famous link (bf), of course it just tips over.
I actually find it interesting that Luisa, even after all those hints again, is still losing, so I wonder if people are just tired of it all now or feel she, or they together with Lando are dishonest about the whole situation or not that "cool" unproblematic couple anymore that everyone "loved".

tbh losing a little over 10k because of the breakup when you gained 400k because of the relationship isn’t actually that bad 😅

and it probably won’t even affect her for a while because the lando fans that do stay are quite dedicated 💀 making her engagement rate very high. it’s still way higher than the average ig model or influencer

Reactions: 11
tbh losing a little over 10k because of the breakup when you gained 400k because of the relationship isn’t actually that bad 😅

and it probably won’t even affect her for a while because the lando fans that do stay are quite dedicated 💀 making her engagement rate very high. it’s still way higher than the average ig model or influencer
I hope she and her agency will play Lando's birthday smart. They'll have all eyes on them 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.