Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
Kelly is already following Lando.jpg
Yaaasss queen, support your local artists 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

kubnikol

VIP Member
Wow I must really have missed the uprising and switch. I dont know anyone here so yeah, I dont mean to personally hurt anyone. the anonymity i like in that way, but also makes it hard to gauge what someone might find offensive. I dont really understand how so many people would leave and not want to interact here anymore, but this forum has evolved over time and I guess we all need a breather from time to time.
For whatever reason Lando and Lu have always eventually result in some kind of tension here, so maybe now that they arent together (at least on record) we can all move forward. But thus is life....
it's perfectly fine to go to another thread if you don't feel comfortable here ☺ i took a break for 2 weeks. and also took a break after daniel should leave situations where everyone here had no sympathy for his fans and laughed at it and i felt like a crap and cried 😂 i took week off and came back because still i like people here ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
ok, i think i have to add my 2 cents about lando liking that girls' posts... what happened in the club we don't know for sure and i won't comment on that
but, is it such a big deal in some countries when an older person likes a younger person's instagram pictures? i won't lie, i have liked multiple posts of people (male and female) i know (vaguely) and who are in a relationship... it isn't a big deal here honestly
i do understand that lando is famous and every point of his digital footprint is watched over, but i don't find this as a huge deal...
Yeah I agree, there's shouldn't be so much fuss over liking posts on insta, but his digital footprint needs a bit more polishing as sponsors are such a huge part of F1 and one misstep could really mess your career up. Even Lewis in his early years didn't have the same spotlight as social media wasn't as prevalent

Reactions: 9

kubnikol

VIP Member
loll i didn’t even think of mick 😅 him gossiping definitely makes this all more believable 🤣

about to go for a long scroll through pierre’s insta 🫡
I think i found her . This is esteban’s ex and look who is following her 😂🤔
F1465655-C124-4B5F-9131-C478779F70D5.png

edit : of course he is in there too !!
50992C49-69CB-499C-AA63-74FCCE244B0E.png

70C2A3D3-5F1B-4DDE-B5CD-99ED83AED835.png

• Haha

MissF1

VIP Member
King Lewis wearing jewelry again to set the FIA up to look like clowns when he is penalized again and the teams over the cost cap aren’t. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
Good morning and Happy birthday Max 🧡
62505A35-6D9F-4BA4-87B7-6D20D593D218.jpeg

Toto in Daniel’s merch 😂😂😂 that is the promo 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

monza

VIP Member
Let me just add this to thread cleanse before going to sleep

IMG_20220928_234631.jpg

Please don't hestiate to write anything you like, wheather if is about Luisa or not. Daniel or not. Red Bull or not. Literally anything or not. Not every reply is starting an argument or attack. But when (you feel like) it is simply address it or ignore it.
I don't know why I'm writing this and I will probably regret it but I just feel like it. And I want this thread to keep living as it did today.
There is more than enough space for everyone on this and other 2 threads as well.
Just write if you feel like it, wherever it is, don't make me double post 🤪
Sleep well, tomorrow is a big day. Gosh this felt longer than summer break.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Happy new thread!
About Heidi and DR getting serious and maybe getting engaged in his off year.....
Her fanpage is suggesting something else....
Screenshot_20220927-165740_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
The hurricane claimed this McLaren P1.

been a long day with no word from family in storm. But thats pretty normal. The area got 12 feet of water. Been looking on twitter for areas close by to see how bad flooding was and found this. Really had to laugh for a sec.
Screenshot_20220929_002048.jpg

Oh this guy just got it and was treating it like a brand new baby on his insta
Screenshot_20220929_003636.jpg

Screenshot_20220929-003538_Instagram.jpg

Also wanted to point out that Lando followed and kept following this person and I think she's hilarious. I. Thinking she's doing something with him... which would be harious because her show.is set up like a date
Screenshot_20220929_010815.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad