Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Knit Happens

VIP Member

I've just cracked up watching this new Prema video. I think it might have broken Arthur and Dennis (or at least their digestive systems)... and JM Correa's confusion over what the challenge was and wild 'tactic' killed me with chaos 🤣

Pole er bear

VIP Member
a lot of younger girls (16/17) around my area have been using fake IDs lately so i definitely wouldnt be surprised if thats the case with a lot of other areas in europe too 😬
Nope you are right. Sorry niccolo shows on app for me now. And gk guy I meant to say was the club promoter and car club guy
But niccolo likes are gone I think...

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Amelia is a journalist/comedienne in the UK and is very clever and funny. She started off by interviewing rappers in the UK but she also does a lot of soccer work, as well as political and social justice stuff. She is very funny but there is also a dark side as she gets a lot of anti semitic abuse online. The 14-25 age group love her and so do I even though I’m MUCH older!
I’ve never heard of her! Must be an age thing lol. I’ll look her up

pastafasta

VIP Member
Amelia is a journalist/comedienne in the UK and is very clever and funny. She started off by interviewing rappers in the UK but she also does a lot of soccer work, as well as political and social justice stuff. She is very funny but there is also a dark side as she gets a lot of anti semitic abuse online. The 14-25 age group love her and so do I even though I’m MUCH older!
Have to check her out! If he followed her there must be a reason! :cool: