Formula 1 Wags #147 Single and Sweating in Singapore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually crying right now, I really wanted to go watch, but my boss didn't grant my work leave. I'm totally pissed at myself.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Also just to po

Omg she looks exactly like him! And she's absolutely gorgeous... from monaco. Uh.. oh...
Is she Erja's daughter? She kind of looks like Erja too.. I only remember Hugo, after that I lost count of Mika's kids :p

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Overtaking in Singapore is difficult so I could see why max would be pissed with everything that happened yesterday.

Reactions: 9
Which witch didn't know this is a remix, not an original song? πŸ˜‚

Which witch was surprised they played this in a club in a country that doesn't even have F1 on national tv and then yelled Max Verstappen across the club?

This witch πŸ’β€β™€οΈ
Mnz you've got my favourite sexy (edited) Max pic as your profile 😍

Lurking/cheering alone
(He's there for Quadrant stuff)

View attachment 1620019

View attachment 1620024

Never has this been more apt.....

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1620118

It's soaking wet at the moment.
Oh no. Not Spa crappy 4 lap race levels?
Yes
delay is imminent.
naomi on sky made a good point. the shear amount of water vs yesterday means they wont even be able to get the cars out until they scrape off the water the standing pools of it
there will still be some water regardless because that kind of humidity wont let it dry off. the rain should taper off in like an hour
but the track will be wet regardless so dont see anyone going for slicks....
in fact I'm gonna go take a nap for another hour

• Sad
Knowing Lando the injury is probably from one leg getting caught by the other (his own legs I mean).
I have to quote my own post as Lando was just seen tripping over Carlos' leg (drivers parade video), so what I said previously is very likely πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes
delay is imminent.
delayed start is the last thing I needed. Means I won't be able to see all the race before I have to go out. So hopefully I can at least see the start, even thoguh it will sadly be a neutralised SC rolling start whenever we do eventually get said start.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
austrian commentators are standing UNDER a tent in front if the fia hospitality and are getting drenched by rain from the sides!!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.