Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the deal with this bracelet? I was sleeping in the class when we were talking about it πŸ˜‡
Do we think she gave it to him?
Yes he said it's from luisa on stream when promoting fewtrell fades/ using his free housing vouchers from Max
It's from Barbados... the good squid times

Reactions: 1
No surprise Lando has been learning to DJ since the summer break, so his recent insta posts could be from the several flights he’s taken since then. Max said that what he went through during their road trip has been worth it πŸ˜…

Reactions: 5
No surprise Lando has been learning to DJ since the summer break, so his recent insta posts could be from the several flights he’s taken since then. Max said that what he went through during their road trip has been worth it πŸ˜…
Luisa's ex of 4 years 17-21 before lando was a dj at boite now uk and no you can't follow him it's private... like relationships

Such dynamics
1663538544453.png

And stream isn't saved... prob for the best

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
take the remini app away from these fan accounts man 😭😭😭

D5C5C0A4-0341-4F2A-879E-B4E844B0716C.jpeg

WHO IS THAT πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Help 😭😭

What in the Lance Stroll X George Russell is this, it looks like some sort of deepfake πŸ˜‚
View attachment 1589001
Martin for Alpine
Or maybe Max has more points

No but why do my tired eyes think that looks like Nyck ?! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
View attachment 1589079
Adorable but no curls.... sad to lose the dR curls as backuo

take the remini app away from these fan accounts man 😭😭😭

View attachment 1588998
WHO IS THAT πŸ’€
This is the inner child of the child that is lando

i've always thought those two looked so alike with sunglasses!
View attachment 1589094 View attachment 1589095

also like.. if lando didn't post this i would not know if it was him or nyck πŸ˜‚
View attachment 1589096
RayBan liked this

Screenshot_20220918_193718.jpg

Lnd9 specifically in neon yellow vs other yellow

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Lui’s been in Monaco? Why?!?

Max having a slumber party with DJ Lando to celebrate his rightful return to #1 WAG?

Kelly with the cringiest caption of the year??!!

missed you babes!! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.