Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fc9lwMZXgAEnkKK?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Kelly posting sometimes gives me the same level of secondhand embarrassment as some of my boomer relatives on facebook

• Haha
Reactions: 8
*Stealing this idea for the next time we go on a wedding*

*Fashion first, dirty mind second*

Reactions: 3
Is there anyone in England not wearing black,
I'm wearing a blue jumper with watering cans on it 😅 And now I am gonna have a major tidy up of my living room and craft table whilst the funeral stuff is on in the background.

I always wonder when these kind of things are on in the UK how the people that are in the church/abbey they make get there like over and hour before the ceremony cope. My tiny bladder would be suffering!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm at work I want to watch 😭😭

Now I'm only seeing outfit pics :LOL:

Classy Croats 💁‍♀️

IMG-20220919-WA0002.jpg

Reactions: 1
No offence to those who are mourning, but many people in the UK are not that bothered... while many shops and other institutions are shut, I see buses going past, people out for walks and no-one in black. The last poll I read about it said something like 41% of young people don't support the monarchy and even amongst older people, I think 20 -25% are not in favour ( these may not be exact figures). A referendum held now would have the monarchy winning, but in the future? Not so sure, as it is mainly the older population who are monarchists, the younger generation less so.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No offence to those who are mourning, but many people in the UK are not that bothered... while many shops and other institutions are shut, I see buses going past, people out for walks and no-one in black. The last poll I read about it said something like 41% of young people don't support the monarchy and even amongst older people, I think 20 -25% are not in favour ( these may not be exact figures). A referendum held now would have the monarchy winning, but in the future? Not so sure, as it is mainly the older population who are monarchists, the younger generation less so.
I don’t not like the royal family I’m just not massively interested in them but I feel like this is a day of history

Reactions: 3
if i ever go to a british icon themed party, i’m going to dress up as george like this guy did 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.