Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure what country youโ€™re watching the funeral from but Iโ€™m in the uk and there are many POC at the funeral, a black clergy woman leading some prayers, people of many faiths, many hijabis and also many woman in the armed forces. I guess people see what they want to see.
I think it's fair to say that whilst there were indeed people of many faiths and backgrounds present in the Abbey for the ceremony, there were also certain groups where it was very much 50+ years old white men only (there were a long row of them sat together with some kind of military uniform on nearer the main door for instance).

I guess we now have until Spring-time next year perhaps before we have to sit through it all again for a Coronation ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

I am at the point in all good tidy/de-clutter sessions where I regret starting and have inhaled my own body weight in dust bunnies. ๐Ÿ™ƒ I'm also trying to pull some fabrics out of my stash to plan some Autumn/Winter wardrobe sewing.

I guess we aren't getting any F1 content (apart from Mick at Eurodisney!) today due to the British heavy influence on the paddock. But will we get any announcements this week, or indeed pre-Singapore? I'm quite excited for Singapore as F1 hasn't been there for a while and a night race always looks cool.

Reactions: 6
Was thinking maybe we'd get an annoucement today, but guess with the queens funeral and testing going on we will have to wait until next week for anything new.
Nyck to Alpine could be a mess for everyone else, but I dont see them taking him over gasly.

Reactions: 2
Aw not boding well in any case, that's sad but that's how it goes I suppose ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Thank you โค
It starts here.....

We are losing Sunlight.... Lu did you get on the flight?
Are you ripping up the flower bear.
are you being respectful of the queen
girl tell us if we are gonna get a reunion or not

Reactions: 4
It starts here.....

We are losing Sunlight.... Lu did you get on the flight?
Are you ripping up the flower bear.
are you being respectful of the queen
girl tell us if we are gonna get a reunion or not
When they were together there where whole schedule on stories
"3 days of drinking tea ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง" "see you in 2 days ๐Ÿถ" "home for few hours only ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ"

Ah
Ontem
All my troubles seemed so far away
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
Oh, I believe in ontem

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do find it funny that they have clearly not risked having Prince Louis there causing absolute carnage!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok Iโ€™ve been fine all day but theyโ€™ve brought out the corgis and Iโ€™m a goner ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Heart
Reactions: 5
"And we gather here to remember... that Andrew is a no.nce..."

It keeps changing nonce to ponce hence the illegal full stop mid word

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.