Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snap

although it’s my birthday today so I’m a bit bummed I can’t even get a nice coffee 🤷🏻‍♀️
Happy Birthday 🎂 🥳 🎉 🎈

I'm playing a game of spot the middle aged white man.....I'm doing pretty well!
Are you taking shots each time though?

View attachment 1589341
Kelly posting sometimes gives me the same level of secondhand embarrassment as some of my boomer relatives on facebook
See, now if they were flug around the room instead of carefully staged and placed on the bath I might feel differently but why ho to the bother of posing them?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
pretty sure i havent seen a single person of color in this funeral
would rather have had the farm animals and corgis

pretty sure i havent seen a single person of color in this funeral
would rather have had the farm animals and corgis
There was a person of colour as the coffin was walked in to the ceremony but yes agree severely lacking any diversity

Reactions: 1
Not sure what country you’re watching the funeral from but I’m in the uk and there are many POC at the funeral, a black clergy woman leading some prayers, people of many faiths, many hijabis and also many woman in the armed forces. I guess people see what they want to see.

Reactions: 9
Not sure what country you’re watching the funeral from but I’m in the uk and there are many POC at the funeral, a black clergy woman leading some prayers, people of many faiths, many hijabis and also many woman in the armed forces. I guess people see what they want to see.
Im watching from the US... but was not awake for the actual funeral part, just the procession. Thanks for letting me know it had a little more diversity within the service

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.