Formula 1 wags #138 and Ferrari alphabet nightmare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that I’ve seen any telemetry to back this up but I think it was more the car and the strategy not playing out well. McLaren messed up with the pit timing, first making Lando undercut Daniel (when it should’ve been on Stroll or Alex because why would you undercut your own team mate) then subsequently releasing Daniel into the very back of the DRS train. I don’t think you can really blame Daniel because it’s not like Lando was able to progress when he was stuck in the train too. If anything, it vindicates that the MCL36 is a brick and Lando has just been putting himself in better positions with his qualifying ability. McLaren is also being exposed for their strategy. They literally always release their cars (more often than not, Daniel) into traffic.
Yeah i had the live timing on during the race and their paces were quite similar when they were in clean air. The car was just laking pace today. For the second pitstop Daniel said he could stay out for 3 more laps so they pit lando instead. But it was already too late anyway because they couldn't undercut Alex so yeah crappy strategies again today for the both of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Albono may not have got number 1 spot on the podium but he did get 1 point😭 Reach for stars land on the clouds vibes😭
Happy for Carlos on podium.
Mclaren😔
May be unpopular but if Williams has the potential Albon shows it can have and even Latifi topping p3 Williams might not be as bad as it seems for a seat for DR. *Runaway gif*

• Heart
Reactions: 10
am i the weird one for thinking most of these jokes are never tweeted with malice? seems like every joke on f1twt is never interpreted well when it comes to lewis lol. literally what is wrong with what giedo said 🤣

and im cringing at spinz's response sryy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
am i the weird one for thinking most of these jokes are never tweeted with malice? seems like every joke on f1twt is never interpreted well when it comes to lewis lol. literally what is wrong with what giedo said 🤣

and im cringing at spinz's response sryy
Poor Carlos gets tit for liking gravel everyday of the week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.