Formula 1 wags #138 and Ferrari alphabet nightmare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Mattia genuinely just blame the ENGINES and not his crappy team (including himself). I hate this place.
😂😂 He already did the same in hungary i think. He said they have lost because the car wasn't good enough instead of admitting it was a strategy mistake and the french journalist was like "but you were faster the whole race??" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did Mattia genuinely just blame the ENGINES and not his crappy team (including himself). I hate this place.
27BF1656-9777-4941-82FE-75CF52057265.jpeg

the ENGINES caused that final pit stop then did they mattia?! the ENGINES were somehow speaking on the radio asking charles to pick his own strategy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
After this race and how the mclarens struggled in the straight i am dreading Monza. It will be a nightmare 😭😭
Hey thats mean. McLaren could win again if Red Bull, Ferrari, Mercedes, Alpine, Haas, Alpha Tauri, Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin and Williams all DNF.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1534718

the ENGINES caused that final pit stop then did they mattia?! the ENGINES were somehow speaking on the radio asking charles to pick his own strategy?!
Honestly Ferrari are geniuses building power units that can communicate with the drivers. They just need to work on the engine’s strategies 🤔

PIERRE KLAXON! Look at those twinkly eyes 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Pierre malfunctioning at the Alpine question while Daniel plots his murder.

1661701965091.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Charles learning about his penalty in the media pen (hope you can watch it and it is not blocked outside of france)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Wonder whose fault the stans will make it that Daniel finished behind Lando? Kind of vindicates their decision though. Started 10 behind and still finished 3 in front.
Not that I’ve seen any telemetry to back this up but I think it was more the car and the strategy not playing out well. McLaren messed up with the pit timing, first making Lando undercut Daniel (when it should’ve been on Stroll or Alex because why would you undercut your own team mate) then subsequently releasing Daniel into the very back of the DRS train. I don’t think you can really blame Daniel because it’s not like Lando was able to progress when he was stuck in the train too. If anything, it vindicates that the MCL36 is a brick and Lando has just been putting himself in better positions with his qualifying ability. McLaren is also being exposed for their strategy. They literally always release their cars (more often than not, Daniel) into traffic.

Reactions: 10
Lol checo with his duck off massive sombrero 😩
FFE7FA11-C831-4BC2-9D73-133684A340F1.jpeg

wholesome

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Not that I’ve seen any telemetry to back this up but I think it was more the car and the strategy not playing out well. McLaren messed up with the pit timing, first making Lando undercut Daniel (when it should’ve been on Stroll or Alex because why would you undercut your own team mate) then subsequently releasing Daniel into the very back of the DRS train. I don’t think you can really blame Daniel because it’s not like Lando was able to progress when he was stuck in the train too. If anything, it vindicates that the MCL36 is a brick and Lando has just been putting himself in better positions with his qualifying ability. McLaren is also being exposed for their strategy. They literally always release their cars (more often than not, Daniel) into traffic.

Yeah. It's lucky for McLaren that Ferrari are so tit with strategy to take the spotlight off them!

Just seems to be crappy calls all the time now. Or fucked up pit stops.

Reactions: 8
Lando is definitely outperforming the car, no question. I just think their main concern should be how they managed to develop a car backwards this year before they focus on drivers, because there is no promise that piastri will come in and perform any different in a car that’s notably difficult to drive.
I mean there were new regs this year that seem to have caused issues for every team, I don’t think it’s fair to blame the car for everything. If Daniel was matching Lando in the same machinery they’d be 4th in the championship so clearly, there’s some performance, even if it’s inconsistent. The engineers of every team deserve some respect here because building the first car of a new generation with that many reg changes is a big job. I know we love the drivers but we can’t forget the overworked and tired mechanics and engineers and pinning all the problems on them isn’t fair either. It’s a combination of everything, the car being slow, Daniel not getting with it, strategy not working out.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.