Formula 1 wags #138 and Ferrari alphabet nightmare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Charles didn't want to pit for the softs at the end but still listen to his engineer. I think he needs to be a bit more like Carlos and told them to duck off when he thinks they are wrong

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Everyone being tight lipped about contracts and Seb not giving a duck and dropping this. Hopefully he's got some inside info

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Agree it was funny….people have and will say a lot worse, makes me think that maybe Lewis is not in a good place to provoke a reaction like that from his friend.
agreed. I get why his friends feel the need to defend him, they are so used to having to do that (and in most situations rightfully so) that it might just be an automatic reaction whenever he is mentioned

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ironic that the person who said the stuff on the podcast about Daniel apparently doesnt even like Lando despite people claiming they are friends 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god I learnt a BIG F1 secret a couple of days ago that I’m definitely not meant to know and it’s killing me 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
If there is one positive we can take from today it’s that racing is back…it can only get better from here?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.