Formula 1 wags #138 and Ferrari alphabet nightmare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1542631

I’m not a fan of the twins stalking behavior but my oh my Sharl looks so good here 😏 grabbed a screenie for us but it doesn’t do any justice obviously
One of those outfits where a man looks better wearing clothes than not. Just the teasing nature of tight clothing does a lot for me.

I’m with you there! I was watching some of the McLaren Indy version of unboxed and I love him 😂 he’s like the perfect mix of Lando and Daniel with a bit of Yuki thrown in their with his obsession with food ❤

Uhm Pierre was in Fulham and I didn’t know! Damn so close yet so far 😂
Pato is a bleeping angel, who goes from adorable to hot as duck in one blink. And I want to snuggle him and marry him as well as get fucked senseless and lick his sweaty body post workout so much. Just everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.