Formula 1 wags #138 and Ferrari alphabet nightmare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
am i the weird one for thinking most of these jokes are never tweeted with malice? seems like every joke on f1twt is never interpreted well when it comes to lewis lol. literally what is wrong with what giedo said 🤣

and im cringing at spinz's response sryy
I massively cringed when I saw it too 😅

Reactions: 6
zandvoort is very tricky to overtake on so can we start the rain dances now?

• Haha
I mean there were new regs this year that seem to have caused issues for every team, I don’t think it’s fair to blame the car for everything. If Daniel was matching Lando in the same machinery they’d be 4th in the championship so clearly, there’s some performance, even if it’s inconsistent. The engineers of every team deserve some respect here because building the first car of a new generation with that many reg changes is a big job. I know we love the drivers but we can’t forget the overworked and tired mechanics and engineers and pinning all the problems on them isn’t fair either. It’s a combination of everything, the car being slow, Daniel not getting with it, strategy not working out.
Definitely not blaming the car for everything. Simply pointing out that they missed the mark on the new regs and it shows in the cars poor performance. Nothing against any of the engineers, god knows they work hard, but there’s nothing wrong in pointing out that the car is still not versatile on multiple tracks and is difficult to drive (the drivers words not mine). I agree, Daniel has had horrendous performances, and that hasn’t been helped by the car or poor strategies from the pit wall. I just don’t believe them switching him with another driver is going to give them the results they crave. I guess we’ll have to wait and see next season if I’m right or not.

Reactions: 3
One more irritating thing about Quadrant is that Lando is automatically linked to everyone that is involved with it, even regarding things that have nothing to do with him. For example hes currently getting hate/blame for what was said on that podcast show thing 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 2
One more irritating thing about Quadrant is that Lando is automatically linked to everyone that is involved with it, even regarding things that have nothing to do with him. For example hes currently getting hate/blame for what was said on that podcast show thing 😬
yeah i don't get why they're saying that's his friend group lol. who is he friends with there 💀

Reactions: 1
am i the weird one for thinking most of these jokes are never tweeted with malice? seems like every joke on f1twt is never interpreted well when it comes to lewis lol. literally what is wrong with what giedo said 🤣

I have never understood the need to answer with someone stats. What is this supposed to mean? That you can't talk about f1 if you have never drove an f1 car or win a championship? Jésus f1 twitter and instagram would be really quiet if it was the case 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is that guy Landos friend? I’ve never seen him before 😂

I have never understood the need to answer with someone stats. What is this supposed to mean? That you can't talk about f1 if you have never drove an f1 car or win a championship? Jésus f1 twitter and instagram would be really quite if it was the case. Tattle too 😂😂
its sooo hypocritical. fans (or in this case spinz) bringing up stats.. but if former f1 drivers, regardless of how good they were, can't have an opinion or make jokes about f1, how can they? 😭 i don't get it at all haha

Spinz is right 99,9% of the time when he defends Lewis, but in this case I don't think there was any malice in the joke that was posted
it's not like there cannot be jokes about Lewis if they are not malicious, he is a big boy he can take a joke if it's good
in fact, I would not be surprised if actually Lewis liked this joke, knowing his "fondness" of this car

Reactions: 8
I don't even understand, this podcast isn't even linked to quadrant. I mean Niran is in it but that's it. If it happened on the Quadrant pit wall then you could called lando out because it is his team but there? What can lando do ?

Is that guy Landos friend? I’ve never seen him before 😂
I would say the one hes closest to is Niran (2nd from the Left when all 4 are in view) and i think even he is more of an employee than a friend 😅

Spinz is right 99,9% of the time when he defends Lewis, but in this case I don't think there was any malice in the joke that was posted
it's not like there cannot be jokes about Lewis if they are not malicious, he is a big boy he can take a joke if it's good
in fact, I would not be surprised if actually Lewis liked this joke, knowing his "fondness" of this car
Agree it was funny….people have and will say a lot worse, makes me think that maybe Lewis is not in a good place to provoke a reaction like that from his friend.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I would say the one hes closest to is Niran (2nd from the Left when all 4 are in view) and i think even he is more of an employee than a friend 😅
Yeah but I don’t think that last lap thing is anything to do with Lando. Just so happens that Niran is on it.

I have never understood the need to answer with someone stats. What is this supposed to mean? That you can't talk about f1 if you have never drove an f1 car or win a championship? Jésus f1 twitter and instagram would be really quiet if it was the case 😂😂
for me, the only situation when answering with stats is relevant is when it regards Nico/Alonso or Paul di Resta when they criticise Lewis or some prominent past drivers who are overly harsh LOL
in other cases, it can be a bit unfair, we never know what happened in someone's life/career so their stats look like that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.