Formula 1 wags #138 and Ferrari alphabet nightmare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ferrari pitting leclerc for fastest lap for nothing.... 😑
But some points for Pierre and well done Alex!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I've worked 3 years in an extremely busy and high pressure call centre, I think that would qualify me as a Ferrari race engineer.
i will write you a good reference provided you promise to tell sharl how much i love and appreciate him at the end of every message thank you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What a snooze fest this appears to have been, probably won’t even watch it when I have real internet again

Reactions: 14
Happy new thread!!

Yeah Max!!

Great thread name! Maybe that's the reason Ferrari is doing better then McLaren. Lando only has to remember till G. Ferrari the whole alphabet.

What are they learning at Red Bull?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m lost for words at Ferrari. Embarrassing and upsetting to see them shitting all over their legacy and turning themselves into laughing stocks. Feel so sorry for Sharl and Carlos.

Points for Pierre at last though - thank you Margot, our good luck charm!!! Despite driving his washing machine for 44 laps! Time for me to get learning French again as promised 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Not Charles getting a penalty for speeding in the pit lane. And not even getting the fastest lap point. 💀

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
penalty for Charles, gotta feel bad

lando and lance chatting 💚🧡

Anyone know who's playing now? henri pfr was on earlier

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.