Formula 1 wags #138 and Ferrari alphabet nightmare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lando is definitely outperforming the car, no question. I just think their main concern should be how they managed to develop a car backwards this year before they focus on drivers, because there is no promise that piastri will come in and perform any different in a car that’s notably difficult to drive.
Well they haven't developed backwards, new regulations mean it was a blank slate, but yes, it's a problem it hasn't worked for them. Need to go back to the drawing board and start again.

Obviously, the new windtunnel will help with modelling, upgrading CFD technology will help too. But lots of investment that is going to take time to deliver benefits.

Also you lot will appreciate me having to unmatch someone on tinder who messaged me that it was “funny” that Lewis was out after lap 1…

Absolutely correct thing to do.

Reactions: 9
I missed my French duolingo yesterday because my phone didn't want to open it and I didn;t have time to go to the root of the problem, so I have to start my day challenge from the beginning, but from what I learned so far I see you have
Un chat et un croissant
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ahhhh bravo mon ami francais! 🤣 Mon chat adore son croissant! 🥐🤍🐱

You think Yuki deepthroating that croissant at Paul Ricard will be enough to convince Alpine to take him on? I can't handle another year of my boy at that clown factory
I say we track down Ocon, accidentally (👀) throw him down some stairs and make space for both our spicy boys to live their best French lives. Yuki can finally sample the French women 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cracked the code, Lewis jinxed himself saying they are to cause chaos and wearing almost Ferrari red today LOL
he looks great though and I read he said it was his fault, so fair of him to admit

one day you'll win again LewLew
e791b5d0cb4ac435beb48451c200038c5e42848e.jpg

• Heart
I swear, Mattia could have one message recorded and play it for journalists after races, I am sorry but he usually says the same stuff (like most team principals to be honest)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I swear, Mattia could have one message recorded and play it for journalists after races, I am sorry but he usually says the same stuff (like most team principals to be honest)
I just have the guy from Red Flags in my head with his amazing Mattia impression 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The best bit was when he said that they were looking for the problem….mate you are the problem 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did Mattia genuinely just blame the ENGINES and not his crappy team (including himself). I hate this place.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Some Lando fans laughing that he finished ahead of Danny, Gasly started in the pitlane and bet them both.

All aboard the Gasly WC train

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
After this race and how the mclarens struggled in the straights i am dreading Monza. It will be a nightmare 😭😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.