Formula 1 wags #138 and Ferrari alphabet nightmare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least Alonso was a slightly less dickish dick in the post race interview πŸ˜‚

Natalie Pinkham is my style icon 😍

Reactions: 6
Carlos is the absolute big dog re engineering and strategy. He will make a brilliant team principal one day.
I want him to race as long as he can (also looking at Senior, he will be aging like a fine wine), but I agree, I will be rooting for whatever team he will lead :)

I am in chaos today, missed most of the race, including whatever happened after Lewis and Fernando clashed, missed lots of pages in the thread, missed the beginning of the postrace show and now I wonder do I watch the rest of it live to not increase my FOMO or do I start watching from replay πŸ˜‚
I'll end up watching the race from replay before I go to sleep I guess, damn

Reactions: 7
I think the only thing it vindicates is McLaren have a tug boat for a car and switching drivers isn’t going to be the saving grace they think it is.
Don't think they expect it to be a saving grace, but they want someone who can match Lando in it.

Think there will be some more radical changes to the car for 2023, same for Mercedes. Both teams need to completely overhaul the car concepts I think.

Reactions: 8
Right, I've gotta change shirts and get ready to shout at a different set of men on the TV. Let's hope the football is more satisfying than what we just watched!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks boo, I’ll send you croissants 😘
I missed my French duolingo yesterday because my phone didn't want to open it and I didn;t have time to go to the root of the problem, so I have to start my day challenge from the beginning, but from what I learned so far I see you have
Un chat et un croissant
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think the only thing it vindicates is McLaren have a tug boat for a car and switching drivers isn’t going to be the saving grace they think it is.
Lando's strong qualifying means he stays largely out of DRS trains. I guess if they have someone who can match him in qualifying, they have a better chance of staying in the points. The car is just not good in dirty air, it can't make progress at all

Reactions: 4
As a partial Italian as well as AT/Ferrari fan, I agree. Please remove all traces of them from the sport before I throw my TV out the window.

This is why I’ve decided from tomorrow I’m French.
You think Yuki deepthroating that croissant at Paul Ricard will be enough to convince Alpine to take him on? I can't handle another year of my boy at that clown factory

• Haha
Right, I've gotta change shirts and get ready to shout at a different set of men on the TV. Let's hope the football is more satisfying than what we just watched!
no Merc or Ferrari in football teams, so probably it would be better ;)
which match will you be watching?

Reactions: 2
this . i still wish for oscar good season . it is always nice to see new drivers and what they can do. but not easy job for him. especially with Zak right behind his ass

Reactions: 3
Thanks boo, I’ll send you croissants 😘

I mean I can work Microsoft and I passed my Maths qualification on third attempt so I reckon I’ll get that job πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ
We will find you a job in marketing team πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Lando's strong qualifying means he stays largely out of DRS trains. I guess if they have someone who can match him in qualifying, they have a better chance of staying in the points. The car is just not good in dirty air, it can't make progress at all
Lando is definitely outperforming the car, no question. I just think their main concern should be how they managed to develop a car backwards this year before they focus on drivers, because there is no promise that piastri will come in and perform any different in a car that’s notably difficult to drive.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Also you lot will appreciate me having to unmatch someone on tinder who messaged me that it was β€œfunny” that Lewis was out after lap 1…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.