Formula 1 wags #138 and Ferrari alphabet nightmare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The song ignites the slagginess in me but Pierre is nowhere to be found
Honestly what Iโ€™d do to be listening to this in a sweaty club while drunkenly hanging onto Pierre with tequila spilling everywhere ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Our theory still stands, DR and PG take turns at finishing P9

can they take turns in the alpine seat??
Iโ€™m sure Pierre would be up for a job share - means he has more time to slag.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Happy new thread.
That race had so so so much potential but it was boring as. Ferrari ๐Ÿคฏ and McLaren just pitting their drivers into traffic.

Wonder whose fault the stans will make it that Daniel finished behind Lando? Kind of vindicates their decision though. Started 10 behind and still finished 3 in front.

The DRS trains are killing so many races (although well done Alex for the point!).
Ah the stans are already saying that McLaren screwed Daniel by letting Lando undercut him because they want lando to look better than Daniel ๐Ÿ™„ And that if he didn't pit he would have been p9 (wrong because everyone was 1.5 to 2s a lap quicker at that time but anyway) I was looking at the comment on insta and quickly left, too much toxicity there. Don't even dare taking a look at twitter.

Reactions: 4
Carlos is the absolute big dog re engineering and strategy. He will make a brilliant team principal one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lewis was giving a warning because he didn't want to go to the mรฉdical center. Sorry Sir Lewis but acting all tough like that is just stupid.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Hate to be that person but itโ€™s not just Daniel stans questioning McLaren's strategies for both drivers.

Most fans seem to be able to question strategy without being labelled toxic. Not saying whoโ€™s right or wrong I donโ€™t know much about F1 strategy, but itโ€™s clear Lando and Daniel deserve a better car

The McLaren car is a tractor full stop. Look at Ocons race today, the alpine is so much better right now

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Another week of watching Alphatauri duck everything up and then find some way to blame the drivers. Between them and Ferrari, I'm seeing a good case for why Italians shouldn't have F1 teams.

Gutted for Yuki, they lost him a points finish with the 10 and 4 second pit stops. Poor dude looks like he's on the edge

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sav pic of little Mila ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

I am beginning to see people saying that f1 is too boring now, that last season was so much better and that they will stop watching f1 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Do they realize you have a season like last year only once in a decade if you are lucky ? ๐Ÿ˜‚
I knew this would happen tho....all the new fans who came in because of the Lewis/Max battle and the drama thinking that's the norm. I think the interest may tail off a little bit if the WDC comes as early as I think it will but this is the pain of F1. Even as a Seb fan I was willing someone else to win after 9 wins in a row.....and the Lewis fans all booing and moaning how boring it was having one person dominant.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So excited to learn French, move to France, get a job at Alpine and marry Pierre next year ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder whose fault the stans will make it that Daniel finished behind Lando? Kind of vindicates their decision though. Started 10 behind and still finished 3 in front.
I think the only thing it vindicates is McLaren have a tug boat for a car and switching drivers isnโ€™t going to be the saving grace they think it is.

Reactions: 11
Another week of watching Alphatauri duck everything up and then find some way to blame the drivers. Between them and Ferrari, I'm seeing a good case for why Italians shouldn't have F1 teams.

Gutted for Yuki, they lost him a points finish with the 10 and 4 second pit stops. Poor dude looks like he's on the edge
As a partial Italian as well as AT/Ferrari fan, I agree. Please remove all traces of them from the sport before I throw my TV out the window.

This is why Iโ€™ve decided from tomorrow Iโ€™m French.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.